Crunchyroll is an anime streaming service with the most extensive anime library. It is an on-demand streaming service that primarily streams Japanese animation. Crunchyroll is a legal anime site that contains above 1000 titles and 30000 episodes of anime. You can stream it on four devices simultaneously. It offers 14 days trial pack for free with ads. Crunchyroll premium subscription is available at $9.99 per month and $79.99 per year. After subscribing to Crunchyroll’s premium plan, users can watch the anime without ads or any delay. It streams all the content at 1080p video quality on all platforms. You can enjoy streaming Crunchyroll on PS5.
How to Install Crunchyroll on PlayStation 5
Quick Start Guide: On PS5 console, click Media >> Select All Apps >> Search Crunchyroll >> Select the app >> Click Download.
Installing Crunchyroll on PlayStation5 is a very simple process. However, you need to have an account to access the content. If you already have an account, sign in to the app with the same account details. If you are a new user, then create a new account. The steps are as follows.
1) Connect the PlayStation5 to the desired screen and turn it on. Ensure that PlayStation5 has standard internet or Wi-Fi access.
2) Go to the home screen page of PS5, and there you can see two tabs. From that, select the Media tab.
3) Select the first icon, which is All Apps, under Media.
3) Now, you can see all the apps in PlayStation Store.
4) From the list of apps displayed, select the Crunchyroll app and click the Download option. This may take a few minutes to complete.
5) After the downloading process gets over, it will install the Crunchyroll app on PS5.
How to Activate Crunchyroll on PS5
The activation process of the Crunchyroll app has the following steps.
1) Proceed to the PlayStation5 main screen and select the Media tab.
2) Now, the Crunchyroll app is available on PlayStation5. Open the app.
3) In order to connect the app to the PS5, Select Identify Yourself option.
4) Now select Get a New Code. An Activating code is generated and displayed on the screen. This code is needed to register the PlayStation device with a Crunchyroll account.
5) Go to the official Crunchyroll website on the computer browser or mobile browser.
6) Select the Log-in option. Sign in with the existing account.
7) Once you give the account details, it will ask for the activation code.
8) Enter the code that a displayed on PS5 and tap Activate button.
Once activated, you can stream the content of Crunchyroll on PlayStation 5 connected TV screen.
Related: How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3
If Crunchyroll is not loading or keeps crashing, first make sure whether you have connected your device with a strong internet connection. Also, update the latest version of the Crunchyroll app. You can also contact Crunchyroll at help.crunchyroll.com for more help.
Crunchyroll is accessible with major devices like Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/ X, Wii U, Nintendo Switch, and more.
Funimation is more affordable, but the anime library is small when compared to Crunchyroll.
Yes, you can cancel it before the trial pack ends, or else you will be charged automatically with subscription plans.
No, it doesn’t limit the quality of streaming in all tiers. It provides 1080p streaming quality.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV