By subscribing to Amazon Prime subscription, one can listen to two million+ songs with 2000+ curated playlists via the Amazon Music app. Amazon Music app also supports subscribing to Music Unlimited for 70 million+ songs ad-free. When it comes to the Roku platform, Amazon Music is available as a standalone app to play all the songs you want. You need to install and configure your Amazon Prime credentials to stream the music.
Install and Activate Amazon Music on Roku
#1 First of all, make sure to sign up for Amazon Prime ($12.99/month), or Amazon Music Unlimited ($9.99 per month), or Amazon Music HD plan ($14.99 for non-prime users and $12.99 for prime users).
#2 From your Roku home screen, navigate to Streaming Channels.
#3 Search for Amazon Music app on the Channel Store.
Related Guide: How to Watch Amazon Prime Video on Roku
#4 Select the App from the suggestions.
#5 Click the Add Channel button on the next screen.
#6 The app will install on your Roku device.
#7 Click on the Sign in button. A code will appear on the app welcome page.
#8 On your PC or mobile, visit www.amazon.com/a/code and sign in with your Amazon account username and password.
#9 Enter the code on the text field and choose Continue.
#10 After activating the app, the Amazon Music contents will load on the Roku screen. If you haven’t signed up for any streaming plans, Amazon Music will ask you to sign up for a service.
Amazon Music Not Working On Roku
Like other streaming apps, you may face issues with Amazon Music on Roku. In those situations, try the following solutions
- Ensure that your Roku device was connected to the standard internet connection.
- Restart your Roku and try streaming the music.
- Ensure the Amazon Music app on Roku was updated to the latest version. If not, update it immediately.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Reset your Roku device and then install the app.
Apart from the above-mentioned method, you can also try casting Amazon Music content from your Android & iPhone. If you had any queries related to this Amazon Music guide, mention them below. We will help you to fix the issue.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Cast Powerpoint to Chromecast
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Nvidia Shield
- RARBG Addon on Stremio – Complete Installation Guide
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download Popcorn Time for Android Box
- How to Install LiveStreamsPro Kodi Addon
- How to Download Kodi on Sony Smart TV
- How to Download IPTV on TCL Smart TV
- Virtual Reality in Education | All You Need To Know
- How to Get Kodi on LG Smart TV [All Possible Ways]