How to Install and Activate AMC on Roku
AMC is one of the leading subscription-based entertainment services with 54 million subscribers in the USA. With AMC, users can access a wide range of video content just by signing in with their TV provider credentials. It is the best place to watch all your favorite AMC programs on Roku and other streaming devices. If you want to stream ad-free content, you can sign up for AMC premiere, which costs $4.99/month. AMC premiere also requires TV-provider credentials to sign in.
TV-providers supporting AMC: AT&T U-Verse, DIRECTV, COX, DISH, Xfinity, Optimum, and Verizon FiOS.
How to Download AMC App on Roku
As stated earlier, the Roku Channel Store officially supports downloading the AMC app.
#1 Connect your Roku stick to the HDMI port of your smart TV.
#2 Turn on your TV and press the home button on your Roku remote.
#3 Select the Streaming channels option on the home screen.
#4 On the left side pane, choose Search channels.
#5 Type AMC with the help of your on-screen keypad and select the app from suggestions list.
#6 You will now be redirected to the info screen. Tap +Add channel button.
#7 The app will start to download. Once downloaded, open the app.
Related Guide: How to Install and Activate AMC on Firestick
Activate AMC on Roku
To activate the app, follow the activation process.
1. Launch the AMC app and get the activation code.
2. Now, Visit amc.com/activate/ on your phone or PC.
3. Enter the code and click SUBMIT.
4. Choose your TV provider and sign in with the necessary credentials.
Note – Contact your TV service provider for login credentials.
5. After successful activation, Roku will load the AMC app automatically to display the media contents.
With this article, you can install and activate AMC on Roku streaming devices or Roku TV. To enjoy the AMC app at its fullest, you will need a cable or satellite subscription. Ensure that you have one before installing the AMC app.
Thank you for visiting techfollows.com. Visit our Facebook and Twitter pages regularly to read our tutorials instantly.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Download Popcorn Time on iPhone / iPad
- How to Install and Watch ESPN on Firestick
- Typhoon Labs IPTV: Get 1200+TV Channels and 1000+ VODs at $15/month
- How to Get BritBox Free Trial: Stream Free for 7-Days
- How to Install and Watch Netflix on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch MoviesJoy on Roku [Simple Guide]
- How to Download IPTV Stalker Addon on Kodi
- Balancing Entertainment and Security: Insights into the Latest Tech Innovations
- How to Watch ABC on Chromecast-connected TV
- Shipt Free Trial: Free Delivery Membership for Up to 3 Years