AMC is one of the leading subscription-based entertainment services with 54 million subscribers in the USA. With AMC, users can access a wide range of video content just by signing in with their TV provider credentials. It is the best place to watch all your favorite AMC programs on Roku and other streaming devices. If you want to stream ad-free content, you can sign up for AMC premiere, which costs $4.99/month. AMC premiere also requires TV-provider credentials to sign in.
TV-providers supporting AMC: AT&T U-Verse, DIRECTV, COX, DISH, Xfinity, Optimum, and Verizon FiOS.
How to Download AMC App on Roku
As stated earlier, the Roku Channel Store officially supports downloading the AMC app.
#1 Connect your Roku stick to the HDMI port of your smart TV.
#2 Turn on your TV and press the home button on your Roku remote.
#3 Select the Streaming channels option on the home screen.
#4 On the left side pane, choose Search channels.
#5 Type AMC with the help of your on-screen keypad and select the app from suggestions list.
#6 You will now be redirected to the info screen. Tap +Add channel button.
#7 The app will start to download. Once downloaded, open the app.
Related Guide: How to Install and Activate AMC on Firestick
Activate AMC on Roku
To activate the app, follow the activation process.
1. Launch the AMC app and get the activation code.
2. Now, Visit amc.com/activate/ on your phone or PC.
3. Enter the code and click SUBMIT.
4. Choose your TV provider and sign in with the necessary credentials.
Note – Contact your TV service provider for login credentials.
5. After successful activation, Roku will load the AMC app automatically to display the media contents.
With this article, you can install and activate AMC on Roku streaming devices or Roku TV. To enjoy the AMC app at its fullest, you will need a cable or satellite subscription. Ensure that you have one before installing the AMC app.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Chromecast Paramount Plus in Two Ways
- How to Listen to Spotify on Android TV
- How to Install and Watch Hulu on Android TV
- Tips for Depositing at Gaming Sites: How to Keep Your Personal Data Safe
- How to Stream Discovery Plus on Apple TV [All Models]
- How to Enable/Turn on Telegram Dark Mode
- How to Change Language in Facebook Messenger
- Windscribe VPN Review – Is the Free Version Good Enough?
- Modern Payment Solutions For Online Gamers
- How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription in 4 Ways