Do you remember the shows called Richie Rich, Scooby-Doo, Tom and Jerry, Wacky Races, Looney Tunes, Dorothy, and more? Boomerang is the perfect streaming service where you can get nearly 5000+ cartoon movies and all the above-mentioned TV shows. They offer various on-demand shows ad-free. Boomerang is available on Roku Channel Store as a standalone application. You can install Boomerang on your Roku and stream as many cartoons as possible.
Install Boomerang on Roku
#1 Connect your Roku device to the TV and go through the setup process if you’re using it for the first time.
#2 Turn on the device and connect it to the internet.
#3 Press the home button on your Roku remote.
#4 On the home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels.
#5 On the Channel Store, select the Search Channels option.
#6 Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the Boomerang app.
#7 Search the app from the search suggestions.
#8 Click on Add Channel.
#9 The app will be added to your Roku.
Activate Boomerang on Roku
#1 Launch the boomerang app once it was installed.
#2 On the welcome screen, click Subscribe.
#3 Choose either the monthly plan ($4.99/month) or the yearly plan ($39.99/month). Both the plan comes with a 7-day free trial period.
#4 On the next screen, verify your age.
#5 Choose your Roku account.
#6 When prompted, enter your Roku PIN and authorize the access for Boomerang. The payment will be made through the Roku account.
#7 Sign in and confirm your subscription.
If you have an existing Boomerang subscription, just log in to your account.
How to Cancel Boomerang on Roku
As the Boomerang subscription renews automatically, you need to cancel the subscription when you don’t want the service anymore.
1. From Roku Device
- Navigate to the Boomerang app on the home screen.
- Press the (*) button on your Roku remote.
- Select Manage Subscription > Cancel Subscription.
2. From Roku Website
- Visit the Roku site by using a web browser.
- Log in to your account.
- After logging in, click your profile picture and choose My Account.
- Click Manage Your Subscriptions.
- Navigate to the Boomerang channel.
- Click Cancel subscription and unsubscribe it.
Related Guide: How to Stream Dailymotion on Roku
Apart from the official method, you can also cast Boomerang from your Android device. For that method, you need to enable screen mirroring on your Roku device. If you had supported Roku models, you can also Airplay Boomerang from iPhone.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Is Your Perfect Web Developer Just Around The Corner?
- What You Need to Learn About a Franking Machine and How It Is Used
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Find WiFi Password on Chromebook
- Jeff Bezos and Amazon creating a cryptocurrency to rival Bitcoin
- How To Hire A Developer For A Mobile App
- Is Android the Perfect Gaming Platform?
- How and why to use a VPN on your company’s devices
- How to Watch TBS on Firestick in 2021
- 4 Tips on How to Sit Correctly and Avoid Injuries