If you miss watching childhood cartoons, then Cartoon Network is the best app to pick. By installing Cartoon Network on Roku, you can stream all the classic and latest cartoons in high-definition quality. The Cartoon Network app is free to access with your TV Provider credentials. This app is updated with episodes regularly once they air on TV. Roku users can directly install the Cartoon Network app from the Roku Channel Store.
How to Add Cartoon Network on Roku
1. Connect the Roku to stable WiFi and navigate to the home screen.
2. From the home page, click on the Streaming Channels option.
3. Select Search Channels and type Cartoon Network using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick up the app from the search results.
5. On the app info page, hit the +Add channel button and wait until the app is installed successfully.
6. Launch the app after installation and follow the necessary steps to activate it.
How to Download Cartoon Network on Roku Via Roku Website
1. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC, visit the Roku Channel Store website.
2. On the app description page, click the +Add Channel button to download the app on Roku.
3. Then, update your Roku and launch the Cartoon Network app from the home screen.
How to Activate and Watch Cartoon Network on Roku
Once you install the app, you must activate it to stream all the content. Before doing that,
- Launch the Cartoon Network app and tap Sign In.
- Then, note down the activation code displayed on the Roku TV screen.
1. On your PC or Smartphone, launch a web browser.
2. Now, go to the Cartoon Network activation website [cartoonnetwork.com/activate/].
3. Click on the drop-down menu and choose Roku.
4. Next, enter the activation code you see on the Roku TV and hit Continue.
5. Once done, choose your TV provider and sign in with your provider’s credentials.
6. Within a minute, the app will be activated on your Roku.
7. Play and stream your favorite cartoons on the Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
What’s on Cartoon Network?
The popular shows available on Cartoon Network are mentioned below.
- Ben 10
- Total Dramarama
- Adventure Time
- Apple & Onion
- We Baby Bears
- Blippi Wonders
- All Engines Go
- We Bare Bears
- Baby looney Tunes
Alternative Ways to Watch Cartoon Network on Roku
In addition, you can install the apps mentioned below on Roku and can stream the Cartoon Network channel.
Sling TV on Roku is a popular streaming service where you can watch Cartoon Network and other 50+ channels at an affordable cost. Moreover, the Cartoon Network channel is available on all three packages offered by Sling TV, such as Orange ($40/month), Blue ($45/month), and Orange & Blue ($60/month).
Hulu on Roku is a streaming service that contains an extensive library of content like movies, kid’s videos, Hulu Originals, live TV channels, etc. On subscribing to Hulu+Live TV With Ads ($69.99/month) or Hulu+Live TV Without Ads ($82.99/month), you can watch the programs from the Cartoon Network channel easily.
YouTube TV is a live-streaming service where you can watch the major broadcasting channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, AMC, and so on, along with Cartoon Network. Using the YouTube TV free trial for 10 days, you can stream all your favorite cartoons without paying even a single dollar. If you wish to continue, you have to subscribe to the YouTube TV Base Plan ($72.99/month). You can download YouTube TV on Roku from the Roku Channel Store.
How to Fix Cartoon Network Not Working on Roku
If the Cartoon Network app is not working on your Roku, you can use these fixes to solve the issues.
- Restart your Router. You can do this by simply unplugging your router and plugging it back. Or else you can also press the reset button if available.
- Try to connect your Roku device to a different internet connection and load the channel again.
- Check the Cartoon Network server from the Downdetector website.
- Clear the Cache on your Roku device. Now, load the channel again and check whether it is working properly.
- Restart your Roku device and try again.
- If non of the above steps work, uninstall and reinstall the channel on your Roku device.
- You can also contact the Cartoon Network support center at [email protected].
Yes. Cartoon Network is free. But you have to log in with your Cable TV Provider details to play games and stream the content.
Yes. You can download the app from the Roku Channel Store.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Add and Activate TSN on Roku
- How to Install & Activate Disney Plus on Sony Smart TV
- FloSports Free Trial [Get 20% Discount]
- How to Stream Sportsnet on Roku [Four Ways]
- How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts in One Phone
- How to Get BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV [2 Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Amazon [Website & App]
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Roku
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Firestick