Crave is one of the on-demand streaming services that is available in Canada. With the Crave app, you can stream video content from HBO and STARZ along with the Originals. You can install the Crave app on Roku from the Channel Store and watch all the video content. The Crave app on Roku needs to be activated with your TV provider or live TV subscription.
How to Install Crave on Roku
Initially, connect the Roku device to the TV’s HDMI port and power it on. Also, make sure to connect the Roku to a stable WiFi connection.
1) Go to the home screen and select Streaming Channels.
2) Choose the Search Channels option.
3) Type Crave and search for it.
4) Now, the list of apps based on your search will appear. Choose the Crave app.
5) Select the Add Channel option.
6) Now, the Crave app will be added to your Roku device.
Alternative Method to Add Crave on Roku
You can also use the Channel Store website to install apps on Roku. In this method, you need to use your PC.
1) Open a browser on your PC and visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store (https://channelstore.roku.com/en-ca/browse).
2) Click the Sign In button and sign in with the same account that you are using on the Roku device.
3) Click the Search icon and type Crave.
4) Select the Crave app from the search results.
5) On the next screen, click on the Add Channel button.
5) The Crave app will be installed once your Roku streaming device or TV.
6) Now, you need to activate the app.
How to Activate and Watch Crave on Roku
1) Launch the Crave app after installation.
2) An Activation Code will display on your Roku TV screen.
3) Open any web browser on your smartphone or PC and enter the Crave activation website (http://crave.ca/roku).
4) Sign in with your Crave account.
5) If you are using a cable TV connection, tap the I’m a TV Subscriber and choose your TV provider.
6) Enter the Activation Code and click on Submit.
7) Now, the Crave app will be activated on Roku. So you can now stream the content of your choice with the Crave app.
How to Use Crave on Roku
1) After the activation, you will get the Crave app’s home screen.
2) On the homepage, you will get the trending video titles.
3) To watch video content by providers, click the specific provider like HBO or Showtime in the Category list.
4) When you scroll down, you will get different categories like Trending Now, Just Added, What We Are Watching, and so on.
5) Choose a video title and watch them on your Roku device.
Crave offers four types of subscriptions. You can choose the monthly plan or the yearly plan.
- Crave Mobile Monthly – $9.99 – Only for smartphones and websites.
- Crave Total Monthly – $19.99 – Available for all devices.
- Crave Mobile Monthly – $99.90
- Crave Total Yearly – $ 199.90
No, you have to buy the Crave subscription individually.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Connect Computer to Samsung Smart TV
- How to Block YouTube on Amazon Fire Tablet
- 11 Best Ways to Fix AirPlay Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Sideload Mozilla Firefox on Google TV
- How to Connect Wii to Samsung Smart TV [5 Different Ways]
- How to Install SHOWTIME App on Samsung Smart TV
- Can I Get a Free Trial on Peacock TV?
- How to Clear Cache on Android Phone / Tablet [Possible Ways]
- How to Access Microsoft Teams on Apple TV
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Amazon Fire Tablet