Deezer is better known as the hub for music lovers because it has millions of playlists free to listen to with ads. If you want to listen to music on Deezer without any disturbance, you need to subscribe to a premium plan. Then you can listen to unlimited music from all over the globe without any ads. You already know that your Roku device does not have any official music app. If you are looking for the best music app for your Roku device, you can think of Deezer as your best choice. So, here in the below section, we will discuss all the possible ways to get Deezer for your Roku device.
How to Subscribe to Deezer
You need to visit the official website of Deezer to subscribe to its premium plans. So, the available premium plans are listed below.
Free – Deezer is free to access with ads.
Student – $4.99 per month.
Premium – $9.99 for three months.
Family / Hi-Fi – $14.99 per month.
How to Get Deezer on Roku
The Deezer platform has officially announced that the Deezer app is available on the Amazon App Store. So, you can install the Deezer app on your Roku device and Roku TV.
Quick Guide: On Roku TV Home > select Streaming Channels > Search Channels > search for Deezer > tap Add Channel button
1. Power on your Roku TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Select Streaming Channels from the home screen.
Related – How to Get Deezer on Firestick
4. Then, choose Search Channels.
5. Now, search for the Deezer app using the on-screen keyboard.
NOTE– You can use your Roku remote to type on the on-screen keyboard.
6. Choose the Deezer app from the search result.
7. Select the Add Channel button.
8. Finally, select the OK button to complete the installation process.
9. Then, you can launch the Deezer app.
10. Sign in with your free or subscription account details.
11. Now, select any music you want to play on your Roku device.
Related – Spotify for Roku – How to Add Spotify to a Roku Device?
How to Add Deezer to Roku from the Web
1. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store on any web browser.
2. Select the Sign in tab from the home screen.
3. Enter the Roku login credentials you used to set up your Roku device.
4. Use the Search Bar to search for the Deezer app.
5. Choose the Deezer app from the search result.
6. Select the Add Channel button to add Deezer to your Roku device.
7. Once your Roku device gets connected to an internet connection, the Deezer app will be automatically added.
8. Then, you can launch the Deezer app and sign in to your account.
9. Finally, you can play your favorite songs on your Roku device.
Related – How to Chromecast Deezer
So, with this article, you have learned how to install the Deezer app on your Roku device. Now, it is evident that you can listen to more than millions of playlists on your Roku device with the Deezer app. So, get the Deezer app and listen to any songs you like for free with ads. Also, you can be a paid subscriber to listen to music on Deezer without ads. So, make a choice and get Deezer on your Roku.
Enter your Deezer Profile and click on Account Settings. Now, select the Delete my account option from the bottom of the page. If prompted provide your password and tap on the link to delete the account
No. In order to access content on your Roku device, it needs an active internet connection. However, you can stream the downloaded content with a Wi-Fi connection.
Yes. Go to the Settings from the Roku Home menu. Select System > Software update > Check Now. This will check for the available updates on the Deezer app.
Connect it with a stable internet connection and ensure to update the latest version of the app. You can contact Deezer support for more help.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- 9 Cybersecurity Tricks Every Student Needs to Know
- How to Install Twitch Kodi Addon 
- How to Install TVCatchup.com Kodi Addon
- How to Install Invictus Kodi Addon?
- Trending Technologies That Would Dominate The Business World
- 7 Tips on How to Learn Calculus if You Don’t Understand Professor
- How to Install and Watch Funimation on PS5
- How to Download Einthusan Kodi Addon
- How to Get Deezer on Firestick to Play Music
- How to Install CNBC on Amazon Firestick