Discovery Plus is a streaming service to watch 55,000 TV shows from Discovery Networks like Food Network, OWN, ID, TLC, HGTV, Discovery Channel, and Animal Planet. Apart from that, it also has few original contents to stream. It is a standalone service, and you don’t need any cable TV provider to access the content. Discovery Plus costs $4.99/month for an ad-supported plan, and the ad-free plan costs $6.99/month. For Roku, Discovery Plus is officially available on the Channel Store, and anyone can install it to stream the contents they want. Depending on the country you’re residing in, the media library and the Discovery Plus price will vary.
How to Get Discovery Plus on Roku
#1: Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV and then turn on your TV.
#2: Press the home button on your Roku and go the Streaming Channels section.
#3: Click the Search bar and type Discovery Plus with the help of your remote.
#4: Select the Discovery Plus app and hit the Add Channel menu to install it.
#5: After installing it, launch the channel and login with your Discovery Plus account credentials to watch the contents.
Related Guide: How to Watch Discovery Plus on Firestick
You also add Discovery Plus to your Roku by logging into your Roku account on web browser.
#1: Visit my.roku.com and sign in to Roku your account.
#2: Browse and find the Discovery Plus channel.
#3: Click +Add Channel to add Discovery Plus on your Roku device.
#4: Now, launch the Roku device and you can find the channel within the 24 hours.
If you want to view the channel immediately, go the system menu and check for the system updates. It will add the Discovery Plus immediately.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Make Your Job Easier With These Awesome Tools For Your PC
- What You Should Know About Payment Solutions for Global Businesses
- How to Watch HBO Max on Roku Streaming Device
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Snapchat [Android & iPhone]
- Reasons Why Online Business Owners Needs a Lawyer
- Tips To Help You Out With Online Trading: Getting Started
- How to Find WiFi Password on Android Mobiles & Tablets
- Top 3 Essential Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Blog
- Looking For A Cremation Urn? Here’s How To Choose One
- How do you know if a new website is trustworthy?