FandangoNOW is a subscription-free streaming service that is available in the US and its surroundings. It has a collection of 70,000 movies and TV shows. Here you can stream the contents in 4K and HDR quality. Since it is a subscription-free service, you have to pay only for the titles you want to watch. The purchase/rent cost of the movie or tv shows will vary depending on the titles that you choose. This service is available on various platforms like Amazon Firestick, Roku, Android, iOS, and Smart TVs. Since it is available on the Roku channel store, it is easy to install and use FandangoNOW on Roku.
How to Install FandangoNOW on Roku
(1) Plug in your Roku device on the TVs HDMI port and connect it to an internet connection.
(2) On the home screen, click on Streaming channels.
(3) From that, select Search channels option.
(4) On the search bar, type FandangoNow and select it from the suggestion results.
(5) Click on the Add Channel to add it in your channel list.
(6) Once it is added, click on Go to Channel to launch the application.
Related Guide: How to install and stream Vudu on Roku
How to Activate FandangoNOW on Roku
(1) Launch the app and an activation code will appear on the screen.
(2) Go to the fandangonow.com/activate page on your computer.
(3) Enter the Activation code and click on Activate.
(4) Now, login with your FandangoNow account details.
(5) The FandangoNOW app on Roku will load automatically to display the available media.
FandangoNOW is different from the other services as you have to pay only for the content you want. Unless you are not a member of FandangoNOW, you can watch only trailers and teasers. Any feedback or suggestions related to this tutorial? Mention them in the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV
- How to Play GTA Vice City on Netflix
- Scary Skins For CS2 Players
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How Do Window Cleaning Robots Work?
- How to Update Sharp Smart TV Firmware [All Models]
- How to Watch Facebook Live Videos on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick
- The Most Popular Online Casino Games in Australia