FloSports is a freemium sports streaming service that offers live and on-demand content for 25 different sports. The FloSports app is available on the Roku Channel Store for Roku devices. Alternatively, you can also screen mirror the live events from your smartphone to Roku TV. You can stream limited content for free on FloSports. To get unlimited access to all the content, you need to get a FloSports subscription that starts from $29.99/month.
The subscription price is the same for every 25 sports. However, you need to subscribe separately for each sport on the FloSports website. After subscribing to your favorite sports, follow the steps in this guide to install and stream FloSports on Roku.
How to Install FloSports on Roku
1. Connect your Roku to a WiFi and navigate to the Home Screen.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Tap the option Streaming channels.
3. Scroll down and click Search Channels.
4. Type FloSports using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Pick the official FloSports app from the search results.
6. Hit the +Add channel button to install the app on your Roku device.
How to Activate FloSports on Roku
1. Open the FloSports app on your Roku TV and click the Activate button.
2. The activation code will appear on the Roku TV screen.
3. Visit the www.flolive.tv/activate website from a browser on your Smartphone/PC.
4. If prompted, log in to your FloSports account using the required details.
5. On the next page, enter the Activation Code shown on your Roku.
6. Finally, hit Submit to activate the FloSports app on your Roku.
7. Relaunch the FloSports app and play your desired sports video to watch it on a larger screen.
How to Screen Mirror FloSports on Roku
Before screen mirroring, make sure to enable the following options on your Roku device based on the smartphone you are using.
1. Connect your Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Open the FloSports app and Sign in to your account.
4. If you use an Android Phone, go to the Notification Panel. If you use an iPhone or iPad, navigate to the Control Center.
5. Tap the Screen Mirroring (iOS) or Cast (Android) icon and select your Roku device name from the pop-up menu.
6. Now, the smartphone screen will be displayed on your Roku TV.
7. Play any sports content on the app and watch it on your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
How to Cancel FloSports Subscription on Roku
1. Go to the Home Screen on Roku TV
2. On the right side, locate and navigate to the FloSports channel.
3. Press the Asterisk (*) button on your Roku TV remote.
4. Tap the option Manage Subscription.
5. Click Cancel Subscription and confirm the process to cancel the FloSports subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can stream limited FloSports content for free on Roku. But, to access the live events and the archived content, you need to get a FloSports subscription.
If the FloSports app is not working, update the app on your device. If the issue continues, restart the Roku and try again.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.