How to Get Apple TV on Roku 
Apple TV is available on Roku from October 01, 2019. Normally, You can’t get any Apple services outside the Apple environments. But Apple TV is an exception. The app is officially available on the Roku Store. Eyeing to the Apple TV+ subscription that is launched on November 01, 2019, the app is made available on the Roku devices. Though the app is available on the Roku Channel Store, you can’t install the app on every Roku devices. Older versions of Roku devices can’t install this streaming app. Follow the below steps to get the app on your Roku devices.
Related: Best apps to watch Movies on Roku
Apple TV supported Roku Devices
- Roku TV: 7000X, C000X, 8000X
- Roku Smart Soundbar: 9101X
- Onn Roku Smart Soundbar: 9100X
- Roku Express: 3900X, 3930X
- Roku Express+: 3910X, 3931X
- Roku HD: 3932X
- Roku Streaming Stick: 3800X
- Roku Streaming Stick+: 3810X, 3811X
- Roku Premiere: 3920X, 4620X
- Roku Premiere+: 3921X, 4630X
- Roku Ultra: 4640X, 4660X, 4661X, 4670X
- Roku Ultra LT: 4662X
- Roku 2: 4205X, 4210X
- Roku 3: 4200X, 4230X
Steps to get Apple TV on Roku
#1: Switch on the Roku device.
#2: Go to the Search option, type Apple TV and search for it.
#3: Choose Apple TV on the searched result.
#4: Click Add channel on the next screen.
#5: Wait for the download to complete.
#6: When the download is complete, you will get the following screen.
#6: After the installation is complete, the app is available on the Roku Home.
If you want to stream Apple TV originals, you need to subscribe to Apple TV+. The Apple TV+ subscription costs $4.99/month. With Apple TV+, you can get to stream series like See, The Morning Show, Dickson and much more.
Related: How to install Apple TV on Firestick
Apple TV is made available for Roku devices and other similar devices. With Apple TV on your Roku device, you can get to stream popular movies and TV shows. By subscribing to Apple TV+, you can get to stream all the Apple originals on your device. If you have any doubts, tell us in the comments section. Follow our social media pages, Facebook and Twitter for more updates.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Chromecast MLB 2023 on TV
- How to Watch MLB 2023 on LG Smart TV
- How to Cancel Acorns Subscription [App & Web]
- How to Chromecast 123Movies on Your TV
- How to Install and Stream Sky Go on Chromebook
- Best Ways to Change Tinder Location to Get More Matches
- How to Watch F1 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch F1 on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Watch NCAA March Madness on LG Smart TV