- SEC Network is not available on the Roku Channel Store. You have to use the ESPN app to access the SEC Network.
- Watch SEC Network using ESPN: Tap Streaming Channels on Roku → Search Channels → Type ESPN → Click Add Channel→ Activate the ESPN app → Stream SEC Network on Roku.
- You can also stream SEC Network using various streaming services like DirecTV, Hulu, etc.
SEC Network does not have its own app for Roku streaming devices. But, with the ESPN app on Roku, you can stream SEC Network on Roku. Besides the ESPN app, you can also stream SEC Network through the live TV streaming services.
SEC Network is an American sports network where you can stream every game from the Southeastern Conference. You will get score updates, schedules, the latest news, and highlights from all the university and college games.
In this article, you will learn the possible ways to stream SEC Network on your Roku device using compatible streaming services.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Stream SEC Network on Roku using ESPN App
1. Turn On your Roku device and connect it to a strong WiFi.
2. On the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option and tap Search Channels.
3. Type ESPN on the search bar and select the app when shown in the search results.
4. Hit the Add Channel option to install the ESPN app on your Roku device.
5. Once installed, click Go to Channel to launch the app.
How to Activate ESPN on Roku
After installing, it is required to activate the ESPN app to watch SEC Network on Roku.
1. Open the installed ESPN app on Roku.
2. Go to the Settings menu and you will get two options. Choose TV Provider and Log in with your ESPN account. Choose TV Provider to enter your TV provider credentials. Click Log In with an ESPN account to get the activation code.
3. Visit the ESPN activation website (https://www.espn.com/watch/activate) on your mobile or PC web browser.
4. Type the code in the provided box and tap Continue.
5. If required, log in with your TV provider’s credentials.
After activating the ESPN app, you will get full access to stream every live game and program of SEC Network on your Roku TV. You can also stream the SEC Network+ with hundreds of additional events.
Alternate Ways to Access SEC Network on Roku
Roku store has lots of sports/live TV channels that support streaming SEC Network. Anyone can easily stream SEC Network live just by subscribing to the respective channels.
You can get DirecTV on Roku to stream SEC Network. You can choose the CHOICE subscription pack of DirecTV that costs $84.99 to stream SEC Network. If you want, you can also go for Ultimate or Premier plans for $99.99 per month or $144.99 per month, respectively. In addition to this, you can access FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS Sports Network, and other channels with DirecTV.
Get the CHOICE plan from the DirecTV website.
YouTube TV also supports SEC Network officially and you can access it on Roku player. Subscribe to the YouTube TV base plan that costs $64.99/month and $72.99/month after 3 months to watch 100+ live TV channels on Roku TV. In addition to SEC Network, YouTube TV channel supports major broadcast and cable networks like FOX, ESPN, AMC, NBC, and more. Use the Cloud DVR to store and watch anything at any time from YouTube TV on Roku.
Subscribe to YouTube TV on its official website.
Sling TV is one of the top-rated live TV streaming services to watch your favorite content. It supports more than 50 channels, including SEC Network. So you can stream live sports, hit shows, on-demand titles, etc., by installing Sling TV on your Roku device.
Choose any Sling TV package that supports the SEC Network channel or personalize your lineup with 30+ Extras like Sports Extra, Cloud DVR, etc. You would get the offer of half price for the first month when you subscribe to Sling TV to stream SEC Network.
- Sling Orange – $40/month
- Sling Blue – $45/month
- Sling Orange + Blue – $60/month
View the plan details on the Sling TV website.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu is available officially on the Roku Channel Store, and you can install it to stream SEC Network. It is an all-in-one service to stream anything from the huge streaming library. Get Hulu on Roku and stream College Football, soccer, movies, Hulu originals, etc.
- Hulu + Live TV, Disney+, and ESPN+ (With Ads) – $69.99/month ($76.99/month from October 12, 2023)
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads) – $82.99/month ($89.99/month from October 12, 2023).
- Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads)*- $74.99/month ($81.99/month from October 12, 2023).
Sign up for Hulu on its website.
Watch SEC Network online with the fuboTV. Besides SEC Network, you can also stream live sports channels like NBA, ESPN, MLB, NFL, NASCAR and more. You can directly install fuboTV on Roku, as it is officially available on the Roku Store. Subscribe to its Pro plan for $74.99 per month and get a 7-day free trial on fuboTV to watch live channels for free.
Get the fuboTV free trial on its official website.
Spectrum TV is the other best service to stream SEC Network. It also includes 150+ live TV channels and 85,000+ free on-demand titles in its TV Select Signature plan, which costs $59.99/month. Additionally, you get customizable channel add-ons and special offers with this service. You can install the Spectrum TV app on your Roku device from the Channel Store.
Get the Spectrum TV subscription from its official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you need either pay for the cable TV provider or subscribe to any of the streaming services like Hulu or DirecTV Stream to watch the SEC Network TV channel.
No, SEC Network Plus is unavailable on Roku. But you can stream it via the ESPN app.
SEC Network is a live TV channel, whereas SEC Network + is a complementary digital platform that provides additional digital-only events to fans via ESPN on compatible devices. SEC Network Plus is neither an app nor a TV channel.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.