TBS (Turner Broadcasting System) is an American television network and it belongs to WarnerMedia Studios. It is a generalist channel which means the channel is not targeted to a particular set of people but aims to offer a wide range of programs and genres. The TV channel focuses on comedy and some sports events like Major League Baseball, National Hockey League, and other sports. Watch TBS is the streaming platform to stream the TBS TV channel online. You can watch TBS on the Roku streaming device by installing the app from the Roku Channel Store.
Watch TBS app needs a TV Provider subscription for streaming the content. It offers TBS Originals in the content library. The app provides closed captions for the content and it also has the TV schedule for the TV channels. The popular shows are American Dad, A Christmas Story, Wipeout, The Last OG, The Cube, and more.
How to Add TBS on Roku
Quick Guide: On Roku device, Select Home > Streaming Channels > Search Channels > search for TBS > Add Channel > Go to Channel to launch.
(1) Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on your remote.
(2) Choose Streaming Channels and select Search Channels.
(3) Type TBS using the virtual keyboard on the search bar and select the Watch TBS app.
(4) Choose Add channel to install Watch TBS and select OK to confirm.
(5) Click Go to Channel to launch the Watch TBS app.
Related: How to Chromecast TBS to TV
Install Watch TBS Using Roku Website
(1) Go to your web browser and search Roku Channel Store.
(2) Click on Sign in and type your Roku account details.
(3) Enter Watch TBS on the Search bar and choose the Watch TBS app from the suggestions.
(4) Select Add channel to add the Watch TBS app.
How to Activate Watch TBS App
(1) Open the Watch TBS app and select Sign in.
(2) You will see an Activation code on the screen.
(3) From your Smartphone or PC browser, go to TBS Activation Website.
(4) Select your device on My device drop down and click on Continue.
(5) Enter the Activation Code in the given field and select Submit.
(6) Sign in with your TV provider subscription account. It will activate the Watch TBS channel.
Related: How to Watch TBS on Firestick
How to Screen Mirror TBS on Roku
The alternate way to stream TBS on Roku is by screen mirroring from the smartphone.
(1) Connect your device and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Press Home on your remote. Choose Settings and select System.
(3) Click Screen mirroring and choose Screen mirroring mode.
(4) To allow smartphone mirroring, choose either Prompt or Always allow.
(5) Turn on your Smartphone and go to the Notification panel.
(6) Choose the Cast or Screen Mirroring icon on the smartphone.
(7) Select your Roku device to mirror the Smartphone screen on your Roku device.
(8) Install the Watch TBS app from Google Play Store and open the app on the smartphone.
(9) Sign in with your TV provider account and select the shows you want to watch.
No, you need to pay for its subscription package which starts at $35/month.
If you have a subscription to any streaming services that offer TBS channels like Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, Amazon Prime, or AT&TV U-Verse HD you can stream TBS without a cable TV subscription on your Roku device.
If the TBS app gets freezing on your device, press the Home button and restart the device. If it doesn’t work uninstall and reinstall the app.
Hulu+ Live TV is available at $69.99 per month and it is the best and cheapest way to stream TBS with a free trial.
TBS is available on channel no. 247.
Unfortunately, fuboTV and Philo TV do not offer a TBS channel.
Yes, you can download the TNT app directly from the Roku Channel Store on your Roku device.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV