Apple TV app is now available for Roku streaming devices and Roku TVs. You will get access to watch your favourite movies and TV shows by either renting it or buying it. Along with that, you will also get access to stream Apple originals and Apple TV channels like HBO, Showtime, CBS All Access and few more. By syncing your Apple ID, you can also stream the media available in your iTunes library. Get it into the article to know how to install Apple TV channel on Roku streaming devices in detail.
Roku devices supporting Apple TV app
Unfortunately, only a few of the Roku models supports downloading Apple TV app. Here is the table to list out the Roku devices supporting Apple TV app:
|Roku 3||4200X, 4230X|
|Roku 2||4205X, 4210X|
|Roku Ultra LT||4662X|
|Roku Ultra||4640X, 4660X, 4661X, 4670X|
|Roku Premiere+||3921X, 4630X|
|Roku Premiere||3920X, 4620X|
|Roku Streaming Stick+||3810X, 3811X|
|Roku Streaming Stick||3600X, 3800X|
|Roku Express+||3910X, 3931X|
|Roku Express||3900X, 3930X|
|onn.™ • Roku Smart Soundbar||9100X|
|Roku Smart Soundbar||9101X|
|Roku TV||7000X, C000X, 8000X, A000X|
To know your model number: go to Settings -> System -> About.
How to get Apple TV app on Roku?
If you had a compatible Roku model, you can get the Apple TVapp from the Roku channel store.
#1: Launch your Roku and connect it to the internet connection.
#2: On your remote, press the home button and select Streaming channels.
#3: Navigate to Search channels section and search for the Apple TV app.
#4: Select the Apple TV channel from the search result.
#5: Click Add Channel to install the app.
Sign In to Stream Movies and TV Shows
#1: Launch the Apple TV channel that you installed.
#2: Click Start Watching.
#3: Select whether you want to send device analytics to Apple or not.
#4: On the home screen, navigate to the Settings menu and select the Accounts section.
#5: Select Sign In.
#6: You will have two options to sign in.
- Sign In On Mobile Device – open safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and visit activate.apple.com. Enter the activation code displayed on the Roku screen. Go through the prompts to complete the sign-in process.
- Sign In on This TV – Enter your Apple ID and password to complete the activation process.
Note: If you don’t have an Apple ID, tap Create Apple ID to create a new one.
#7: Upon activating the app, you can stream the movies and TV shows on your Roku connected TV. Under the Library section, you can find the movies and TV shows that you rented or bought on another Apple device.
Thank you for visiting techfollows.com. Do you have any queries related to this installation guide? Post it on the comments section. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest updates.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Browse Safely on Firefox | Security and Privacy Tips
- How to Create Pinterest Business Account [With Screenshots]
- Your Complete Guide to Planning the Development of a Weather App
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How to Enable it on Android & iPhone
- How Do Online Slot Games Work? An Overview
- How to Learn Video Editing | 7 Easy Steps
- Step-By-Step Guide: How to Make a Professional Music Website in 2020
- How to Register Firestick with your Amazon Account
- How to Link Amazon Prime to Twitch Account
- How to Win Online Casino Canada – a guide to the victory
Apps2 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
IPTV1 month ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [November 2020]
FireStick11 months ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android6 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [November 2020]
How to7 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android6 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows 
How to7 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes