- The Crunchyroll app is available for Roku streaming devices in the Roku Channel Store.
- After the installation, go to the Crunchyroll activation site to activate the app on your streaming device.
- Alternatively, you can AirPlay Crunchyroll’s content to Roku by installing the app on your iPhone from the App Store.
If you want to stream all the latest and popular anime content on your Roku device, then the Crunchyroll app is your best choice. You can install the Crunchyroll app from the Roku Channel Store on your Roku streaming device. On the Crunchyroll app, you can access over 1300 anime titles you can find anywhere else. Crunchyroll is a premium streaming service. You must sign up for a subscription on Crunchyroll’s official website to start streaming content. The basic subscription to Crunchyroll begins at $7.99/month, and all first-time subscribers will get a 14-day free trial.
How to Download Crunchyroll on Roku
1. Turn on and connect your Roku to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the Roku home screen.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Choose Search Channels and type Crunchyroll using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the app suggestions.
5. Select the Add Channel button to install the app on Roku.
6. Within a few minutes, the Crunchyroll app will be installed on your streaming device.
How to Activate Crunchyroll on Roku
1. After the installation, launch the Crunchyroll app.
2. Go to the Link your Account section to get the activation code.
3. Using a PC or smartphone browser, go to the Crunchyroll website.
4. Log in with your account credentials.
5. Enter the code and click Activate.
6. Once activated, choose your favorite content and start streaming.
How to AirPlay Crunchyroll on Roku
You can AirPlay Crunchyroll’s content from your iPhone to your streaming devices using the steps below.
1. Connect your Roku device and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi connection.
2. Enable AirPlay on Roku from your Roku settings.
3. Install the Crunchyroll app from the App Store and launch the app.
4. Sign in with your Crunchyroll account credentials.
5. Now, play any content on the app, open the Control Center of your iPhone, and click on the AirPlay icon.
6. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
Now, the anime content can be streamed on your Roku device without installing the app.
Troubleshoot Crunchyroll Not Working on Roku
Crunchyroll may not work on Roku for many reasons, like connectivity issues, minor bugs or glitches, etc. If you are facing freezing, not loading, or lagging issues on the Crunchyroll app on your Roku device, you can try out the following steps to troubleshoot the issues.
- Firstly, make sure that you have connected Roku with stable WiFi.
- Ensure that you have an active subscription while using the premium account.
- Force close the app and restart it again.
- Restart your Roku device to remove the temporary glitches.
- Contact Crunchyroll customer support to check for any server issues.
- Update your Roku to the latest firmware.
To cancel your Crunchyroll subscription, go to the homepage of your device. Highlight the Crunchyroll app and press the Star button on the TV remote. Select Manage Subscription and click Cancel Subscription.
Play any content on the Crunchyroll app and select the gear icon on the media player. Select the Audio option and choose your preferred language.
Highlight the Crunchyroll app and press the Star button on the remote. Select the Check for updates option and install new updates if any updates are available.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.