DIRECTV NOW is an online streaming service that delivers live TV channels and on-demand media contents to its users. Along with Live TV, you will get 20 hours of DVR time on your subscription. The service is accessible on platforms like Windows, Android, Apple TV, iOS, Amazon Firestick and Roku. In this article, we will show how to install DIRECTV NOW on Roku streaming devices. By downloading this app, you can bring news, sporting events, TV shows, TV series and movies to your home whenever you want.
Related: How to Stream Amazon Prime on Roku?
DIRECTV NOW Supported Roku devices:
Here are the Roku devices that supports DIRECTV NOW App:
- 4K Roku TV: 6000, 7000X
- Roku non-4K TV: 8000X, 5000X
- Roku Streaming Stick: 3600X, 3800RT, 3800RW, 3800X
- Roku Streaming Stick+: 3810RW, 3810X
- Roku 2 & 3: 4210, 4200 & 4230
- Roku 4: 4400
- Premiere: 4620
- Premiere+: 4630
- Ultra: 4640X, 4660RW, 4660X
- Roku Express: 3700, 3900RW, 3900X
- Roku Express+: 3710, 3910RW, 3910X
Purchase DIRECTV NOW Subscription
Before installing DIRECTV NOW app, you have to purchase subscription package for your DIRECTV NOW account. Visit the official website of DIRECTV NOW on your web browser and sign in with your User ID and password. If you haven’t created DIRECT NOW account before, tap Create one now to create the new account. Now, select the package which is convenient for you and go through the payment process to purchase the subscription package. There are seven subscription packages available on DIRECTV NOW:
- PLUS (45+ Channels) – $50/month
- MAX (60+ Channels) – $70/month
- ENTERTAINMENT (65+ Channels) – $93/month
- CHOICE (85+ Channels) – $110/month
- XTRA (105+ Channels) – $124/month
- ULTIMATE (125+ Channels) – $135/month
- OPTIMO MAS (90+ Channels) – $86/month
How to Add DIRECTV NOW on Roku?
DIRECTV NOW is officially available on Roku channel store. If you have a compatible Roku device, you can download it with ease.
#1: Launch your Roku and navigate to Streaming Channels.
#2: With the help of search bar, search for DIRECTV NOW.
#3: Select the DIRECTV NOW app and tap Add Channel to download the app.
#4: After installation, launch the app and enter your DIRECTV NOW login details to watch your favorite live TV channels and on-demand media contents.
Related: How to install & activate ESPN on Roku?
These are the steps required to watch DIRECTV NOW app on Roku. If you’re looking for an alternative to replace traditional cable and satellite TV service, DIRECTV NOW is a solid choice. You can use the seven-day free trial to test the features of DIRECTV NOW.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail