DIRECTV NOW is an online streaming service that delivers live TV channels and on-demand media contents to its users. Along with Live TV, you will get 20 hours of DVR time on your subscription. The service is accessible on platforms like Windows, Android, Apple TV, iOS, Amazon Firestick and Roku. In this article, we will show how to install DIRECTV NOW on Roku streaming devices. By downloading this app, you can bring news, sporting events, TV shows, TV series and movies to your home whenever you want.
Related: How to Stream Amazon Prime on Roku?
DIRECTV NOW Supported Roku devices:
Here are the Roku devices that supports DIRECTV NOW App:
- 4K Roku TV: 6000, 7000X
- Roku non-4K TV: 8000X, 5000X
- Roku Streaming Stick: 3600X, 3800RT, 3800RW, 3800X
- Roku Streaming Stick+: 3810RW, 3810X
- Roku 2 & 3: 4210, 4200 & 4230
- Roku 4: 4400
- Premiere: 4620
- Premiere+: 4630
- Ultra: 4640X, 4660RW, 4660X
- Roku Express: 3700, 3900RW, 3900X
- Roku Express+: 3710, 3910RW, 3910X
Purchase DIRECTV NOW Subscription
Before installing DIRECTV NOW app, you have to purchase subscription package for your DIRECTV NOW account. Visit the official website of DIRECTV NOW on your web browser and sign in with your User ID and password. If you haven’t created DIRECT NOW account before, tap Create one now to create the new account. Now, select the package which is convenient for you and go through the payment process to purchase the subscription package. There are seven subscription packages available on DIRECTV NOW:
- PLUS (45+ Channels) – $50/month
- MAX (60+ Channels) – $70/month
- ENTERTAINMENT (65+ Channels) – $93/month
- CHOICE (85+ Channels) – $110/month
- XTRA (105+ Channels) – $124/month
- ULTIMATE (125+ Channels) – $135/month
- OPTIMO MAS (90+ Channels) – $86/month
How to Add DIRECTV NOW on Roku?
DIRECTV NOW is officially available on Roku channel store. If you have a compatible Roku device, you can download it with ease.
#1: Launch your Roku and navigate to Streaming Channels.
#2: With the help of search bar, search for DIRECTV NOW.
#3: Select the DIRECTV NOW app and tap Add Channel to download the app.
#4: After installation, launch the app and enter your DIRECTV NOW login details to watch your favorite live TV channels and on-demand media contents.
Related: How to install & activate ESPN on Roku?
These are the steps required to watch DIRECTV NOW app on Roku. If you’re looking for an alternative to replace traditional cable and satellite TV service, DIRECTV NOW is a solid choice. You can use the seven-day free trial to test the features of DIRECTV NOW.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install & Watch BT Sport on Firestick 
- How to Download and Install So Player on Firestick 
- How to Chromecast Google Play Music 
- How to Chromecast Google Play Movies & TV App 
- How to Install & Watch STARZ on Roku
- How to Install and Activate PBS on Roku?
- Best Camera Filters App to Enhance Your Photography
- How to Recover Corrupted Files on Your PC
- How to Install Theater Plus Apk on Firestick/Fire TV 
- How to Install UnlockMyTTV APK on Firestick / Fire TV 
- Apps1 month ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
- IPTV1 month ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [June 2020]
- How to1 year ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
- FireStick6 months ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
- Android1 month ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [June 2020]
- How to2 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
- Android4 weeks ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows 
- How to2 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes