- You can install the Spectrum TV app on your Roku device directly from the Channel Store.
- Install the app: Click Streaming Channels → Click Search Channels → Search for Spectrum TV app → Select the app → Tap the Add Channel button.
As the Spectrum TV app is officially available on the Channel Store, you can install the app on your Roku with ease. You can get the app directly from the device or from the Channel Store website.
Spectrum TV is a premium streaming platform that offers both live TV and on-demand content. With the Spectrum TV app, you can get access to live TV channels like ESPN, TNT, CNN, Cartoon Network, and Food Network. If you want more channels, you can buy the add-ons from the specific category.
In this guide, you will learn how to install the Spectrum TV app on your Roku devices. We have also included a separate guide on how to screen mirror the app using smartphones.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
How to Get Spectrum TV on Roku
1. Head over to the Roku home screen and hit the Streaming Channels.
2. Tap on Search Channels and search for Spectrum TV on the search bar.
3. Click on Spectrum TV from the search suggestion and tap on Spectrum TV.
4. Hit the Add Channel option to install the app on Roku.
5. Then, tap the Go to Channel button to open the Spectrum TV app.
6. Now, click the Sign In button on the Spectrum TV app.
7. Enter your Spectrum TV credentials and log in to your account.
8. On the License Agreement page, click the I Agree button.
9. Now, you can watch all the video content from the Spectrum TV app.
Alternate Way to Download Spectrum TV on Roku
In addition to directly installing the Spectrum TV app, you can also get the app from the official website of the Channel Store.
1. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store (https://channelstore.roku.com/) from any of the browsers.
2. Hit the Search bar and search for Spectrum TV app on the search bar.
3. Tap on the Spectrum TV app and click on the +Add Channel option to add the app.
4. The Spectrum TV app will be added to your device within a day. To get the app instantly, you have to update your Roku firmware.
How to Screen Mirror Spectrum TV on Roku
You can also screen mirror your smartphone screen to get the content of Spectrum TV on your Roku screen. Make sure to tweak the following settings on your Roku device to screen mirror the smartphone screen.
2. For Android: Navigate to the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon. Select the Roku device from the list.
3. For iOS: Tap on the Screen Mirroring option from the Control Center. Choose the Roku device from the list.
4. Now, your Android or iOS screen will be mirrored to the Roku TV screen.
5. Open the Spectrum TV app and sign in with your account.
6. Then, play any video content. It will appear on your Roku device.
7. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon and tap the Disconnect button (for Android). For iPhones, click the Screen Mirroring icon and unselect the Roku device.
How to Log Out of Spectrum TV App on Roku
When you are done with the Spectrum TV app and cancel its subscription, you can delete the app from Roku. Before deleting the app, you have to log out of your account from the Spectrum TV app. To do so,
1. Go to the Spectrum TV main menu by clicking the Back arrow button.
2. Navigate to the Sign Out button.
3. Press the OK button to remove your account from the Spectrum TV app.
Subscription Plan of Spectrum TV
Spectrum TV offers three different plans.
|TV Select Signature
|TV Select + Entertainment View
|TV Select + Entertainment View + Sports View
Get any of these subscriptions from the Spectrum TV website.
How to Fix the Not Working of Spectrum TV on Roku
Sometimes, the Spectrum app may not work on your Roku device. If you have any issues with the app, check the table below and fix the issue.
|Unstable network connection
|Connect your Roku to WiFi with a strong network connectivity
|Outdated version of the Spectrum app
|Update the Spectrum TV app to the latest version
|Outdated version of the Roku device
|Update the Roku firmware for better performance
|Incorrect login details
|Login into the app with the proper credentials
|Internal server issues within the app
|Check the Spectrum TV server with the Downdetector website
|“Spectrum TV Cannot be Purchased on Roku at this time” or “Cannot Download Spectrum TV App on Roku” error
|Restart the Roku device and try again
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, with the Spectrum Internet plan, you can get Peacock TV on Roku for free for 90 days.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.