Vudu is a free streaming service that offers more than 8000 movies and TV shows for free with ads. In addition, you can also buy or rent a movie on Vudu to stream the content without any limitations. The price range of a movie will be from $0.99 to $24.99. Similarly, the price range of TV series varies from $16.99 to $43.99 per season. Roku users can directly install the Vudu app from the Roku Channel Store. With Vudu on Roku, you can watch popular movies like Avengers: End Game, John Wick 4, and more in 4K quality.
How to Add Vudu on Roku
1. Navigate to the Roku home screen and hit the option Streaming Channels.
2. Click Search Channels and search for the Vudu app.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Tap the Vudu app from the search results and hit the +Add Channel option.
4. After installation, click Go to Channel to open and activate the Vudu app.
How to Get Vudu on Roku from Roku Website
1. Visit the website of the Roku Channel Store (https://channelstore.roku.com/) from any of your browsers.
2. Sign In to your Roku account using the required credentials.
3. Hit the Search bar and search for the Vudu app.
4. Tap the Vudu app and hit +Add Channel to install the app on Roku.
5. Once installed, launch the Vudu app for activation.
How to Activate & Stream Vudu on Roku
1. Launch the Vudu app on Roku and note down the code exhibited on the TV screen.
2. Visit the activation website of Vudu (https://www.vudu.com/start) from any browser on your PC.
3. Enter the Vudu activation code on the website and hit the Sign up or Log In button.
4. Sign In with the required details to activate the app.
5. Once activated, close and reopen the Vudu app on your Roku to stream your desired movies on a big screen.
How to Screen Mirror Vudu on Roku from Smartphone [Android or iOS]
Connect your casting device (Android or iOS) and Roku to the same WiFi network. Then, enable the screen mirroring mode on Roku to mirror your Android screen. Similarly, turn On the Airplay option on Roku to mirror your iPhone screen.
2. Based on the smartphone you use, refer to the steps below.
- Hit the Cast icon from the Notification panel on your Android device.
- Click the Screen Mirroring option from the Control Center of your iOS device.
3. Choose the name of your Roku from the list to mirror the smartphone screen.
4. Once the smartphone screen is mirrored, play any content on the Vudu mobile app and stream it on your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
How to Purchase or Rent Vudu Movies on Roku
1. Head to the Roku home screen and hit the option Movies & TV Store.
2. Select a movie that you want to rent or purchase.
3. Tap Vudu and follow the on-screen prompts to rent or purchase the video.
How to Fix Vudu Not Working on Roku
If you have any issues streaming the Vudu content on Roku, try to resolve those issues using the below troubleshooting tricks.
- Connect the Roku to strong Internet connectivity.
- Update Vudu to the latest version.
- Restart your Roku device.
- Connect the casting device and Roku to the same WiFi network if you are using the screen mirroring method.
- Update the Roku OS to the latest firmware.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Vudu app again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can watch Vudu by installing the official app from the Channel Store.
Yes. The Vudu app is free to download and stream with ads. To stream the latest movies on the app, you need to buy or rent it.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.