- The MoviesJoy app is not available on the Roku Channel Store of Roku devices.
- You can use the MoviesJoy website to cast the movies and TV shows from your smartphone or PC browser to Roku TV.
- Alternatively, you can sideload the MoviesJoy app [https://urlsrt.io/MoviesJoy-APK] on your Android smartphone and screen mirror the content to your Roku devices.
If you are looking for a free service to watch all the latest movies and TV shows without paying for costly subscriptions, MoviesJoy can be the best suit for you. Since the MoviesJoy is a third-party service, it doesn’t have an official app on the Roku Channel Store on Roku devices. You can use the MoviesJoy website to screencast the content on your Roku streaming devices. Alternatively, you can sideload and install the MoviesJoy APK file on your Android smartphone and screen mirror its content to your Roku streaming device.
How to Stream MoviesJoy on Roku Streaming Devices
Since the app is not officially available, we must use the Screen Mirroring option on Android, iPhone, Windows, and Mac to cast the content to the Roku streaming device. Before proceeding with the steps, ensure that you follow the following prerequisites.
- Connect the Smartphone (Android & iOS), PC (Windows & Mac), and Roku to the same WiFi.
- If you use an Android Phone or Windows PC for mirroring, enable the Screen mirroring mode on Roku.
- If you use an iOS or Mac device for mirroring, enable the AirPlay option on Roku.
Note: Make sure to use a premium VPN service while streaming videos on the MoviesJoy app or website.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
Cast MoviesJoy from an Android Smartphone or iPhone
1. On your smartphone, pull down the Notification Panel (Android) or Control Center (iPhone).
2. Tap the Cast icon (Android) or the Screen Mirroring icon (iOS).
3. Select your Roku device name from the list of devices.
4. After a successful connection, your smartphone screen will be mirrored onto the Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
5. Open any browser on your smartphone and go to the MoviesJoy website (moviesjoy.to/home).
NOTE: If you face any issues while visiting the site, just enable the VPN on your smartphone to resolve the problem.
6. Play any video content on the MoviesJoy website and watch it on your Roku TV.
Cast MoviesJoy from a PC or iPhone
1. Open a web browser on your Windows or Mac and visit the MoviesJoy official website.
2. If you are using a Windows PC, press the Windows + K Keys on the keyboard. If you use a Mac, tap the Control Center icon in the menu bar and select the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. From the pop-up menu, tap the name of your Roku device.
4. Now, the PC screen will be mirrored on your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
5. Once mirrored, play a video on the MoviesJoy website and watch it on your Roku.
Alternate Method to Stream MoviesJoy on Roku using an Android Phone
You can sideload and install MoviesJoy on your Android phone and use the app to screen mirror its content to a Roku streaming device. Here is how to do it.
1. On your Android smartphone, go to Settings → Apps.
2. Select the browser that you are about to use to sideload the MoviesJoy APK.
3. On the App page, scroll down to Install unknown apps.
4. Enable Allow from this source to let the browser sideload apps.
5. Open the browser and enter the MoviesJoy APK URL [https://urlsrt.io/MoviesJoy-APK].
6. Once the APK file is downloaded, install the MoviesJoy app.
7. Launch the MoviesJoy app on your smartphone and select the content you want to cast to your streaming device.
8. Pull down the notification panel and select the Cast option.
9. Select your Roku streaming device and start streaming the content on your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. MoviesJoy is available in the Roku Channel Store.
MoviesJoy is completely free to download and use.
TeaTV on Roku is the best alternative to MoviesJoy.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.