Paramount Plus on Roku is the new streaming service in 2021, unlike the others. Paramount Network is a Television destination with premium entertainment, storytelling with original scripted and nonscripted stories. The new update of CBS All Access to Paramount Plus happened on March 4, 2021. Roku streaming device automatically updates its app once available for the user. Paramount gives access to CBS video content, original series, live TV in addition to exclusive originals from BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nick, Paramount Pictures, and more.
Paramount Plus Pricings
- $5.99 per month or $59.99/year
- $9.99 per month or $99.99/year
In the $5.99 pack, you will get ads while streaming video content. In the $9.99 pack and yearly pack, you will get to stream without ads and exclusive content like live TV & local stations from the CBS network. All three plans are having a seven-day free trial.
Paramount Plus Supported Devices
The Paramount Plus is available on the web, iOS, Android, Apple TV, Firestick, Roku, and more devices. Paramount Network app is completely different from the Paramount Network app. Paramount Network is a free app, whereas Paramount Plus is a subscription-based app.
How to Stream Paramount Plus on Roku
1. Create a Paramount Plus account from the website.
2. Turn on your Roku device and get to the home screen.
3. From the Home screen, scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
4. In the Streaming Channels, click Search Channels, type, and search for Paramount Plus.
5. Add Paramount Plus to your Roku by tapping the Add Channels icon.
6. Open the Paramount Plus app and log-in with your account.
7. Start streaming the movie or sports on your Roku.
If you have the Roku Mobile app on your iOS and Android device, you can use the app to install the Paramount Plus app on your Roku device.
Benefits of having old CBS All Access
If you are already having access to the CBS All Access app, then your subscription will automatically get updated to the Paramount Plus without any manual efforts. If not, you can update the Roku device to get the recent changes. The old version of CBS All Access will no longer be available on any of the devices. Paramount Plus’s current lineup consists of original series, feature films, and many of which people love watching.
Install the Paramount Plus app on your Roku and get to stream video content from both CBS and Paramount. Make use of the Paramount free trial to test the number of channels and quality of the services. Then, go for the monthly or yearly subscription. Share your Paramount streaming experience in the comments below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Cast Powerpoint to Chromecast
- How to Install and Setup IPTV on Nvidia Shield
- RARBG Addon on Stremio – Complete Installation Guide
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download Popcorn Time for Android Box
- How to Install LiveStreamsPro Kodi Addon
- How to Download Kodi on Sony Smart TV
- How to Download IPTV on TCL Smart TV
- Virtual Reality in Education | All You Need To Know
- How to Get Kodi on LG Smart TV [All Possible Ways]