Peacock TV is a streaming service that offers 50+ Peacock channels and thousands of movies, TV series, etc. You can also live stream different sports and award events on the Peacock TV app. If you use a Roku device, you can get the official Peacock TV app from the Roku Channel Store. It is a premium service that does not offer content for free. So, make sure to get a suitable subscription before installing the app on your Roku TV.
How to Add Peacock TV on Roku
#2. On the home screen, look for the option Streaming Channels and select it.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
#3. Hit the Search Channels option and search for the Peacock TV app.
#4. Pick the Peacock app from the search suggestions and select +Add channel to add the app to your Roku.
#5. After installation, click Go to Channel to launch the Peacock TV app for activation.
How to Activate and Stream Peacock TV on Roku
#1. Once launched, select the Sign In button on the app interface.
#2. You will see the Peacock TV activation code on the Roku TV screen.
#3. Make a note of the Peacock activation code and visit the activation website https://www.peacocktv.com/activate from a Smartphone/PC browser.
#4. Fill in the code in the box and click Continue.
#5. Log In to your Peacock account using the necessary login details.
#6. After signing in, close and relaunch the app on your Roku to stream movies.
How to Screen Mirror Peacock TV on Roku using Android Phone or iPhone
Before moving into the steps, ensure to fulfill the requirements listed below.
- Install the Peacock TV app on your Android Phone or iPhone from the Play Store or App Store.
- If you are planning to mirror the iPhone or iPad screen, ensure to enable the AirPlay option on Roku.
- If you intend to screen mirror the Android Phone, make sure to turn On the Screen Mirroring mode on Roku.
- Ensure to have an active Peacock TV subscription.
- Connect the Smartphone and Roku TV to the same WiFi.
#1. Navigate to the Control Center panel (iPhone) or Notification Panel (Android Phone) on your smartphone.
#2. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon (iOS) or Cast icon (Android) from the panel and select the name of your Roku TV to mirror the smartphone screen.
#3. Once the smartphone screen is mirrored, launch the Peacock TV mobile app and play any video to stream it on your Roku TV.
How to Fix Peacock TV Not Working on Roku
If you find any issues while streaming the Peacock TV content on Roku, make use of the below troubleshooting steps to resolve them.
- Check whether you have a stable Internet connection on Roku.
- Close and relaunch the Peacock TV app.
- Check for app updates and update the Peacock TV app.
- Restart your Roku device and try opening the app again.
- Check for Roku OS firmware update, and update the Roku TV to the latest firmware.
- Check whether the Peacock subscription is expired. If it is expired, renew it.
- If none of the above steps work, uninstall and reinstall the Peacock TV app.
Peacock TV: Subscription Plans
Peacock TV comprises two subscription plans, namely Peacock TV Premium and Peacock TV Premium Plus.
Premium (With Ads):
- Monthly – $4.99
- Annual – $49.99
Peacock TV Premium Plus (Without Ads):
- Monthly – $9.99
- Annual – $99.99
If you no longer intend to subscribe to the plans, you can cancel the Peacock TV subscription anytime on the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can get Peacock TV from the Roku Channel Store.
No. Peacock TV discontinued its free trial offerings.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.