Spotify for Roku – How to Add Spotify to a Roku Device?
Spotify is a popular music streaming application across the world. It gives you instant access to all the music on your smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers. You can stream all the music (online & offline songs) on higher quality. You can purchase Spotify premium to enjoy ad-free trending music and to download songs for offline access. You can access Spotify Music on platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, Roku, Firestick, Kodi and many more. In this article, we will show how to install Spotify on Roku streaming devices.
Related: How to watch Netflix on Roku?
How to add Spotify Channel on Roku?
Spotify is officially available on Roku channel store. Hence, you can download it without any hassle.
#1: Launch your Roku and navigate to Streaming Channels.
#2: With the help of search bar, search for Spotify app.
#3: Select the Spotify App and press Add Channel to start the installation process.
#4: The application will get some time to install.
#5: After installation, launch the app and enter your Spotify login credentials.
#6: Now, you can stream your favorite audio and music videos on Roku connected TV.
How to Add Spotify from the Roku Mobile App?
You can also add Spotify Chanel to your device with the help of Roku mobile app. The changes in the Roku mobile app will appear on the Roku connected TV screen. Roku mobile app is available for Android and iOS platforms.
(Note: On Roku mobile app, you should sign in with the credentials that you used to setup Roku device)
- Open Roku mobile app and select Channel Store.
- Search and select the Spotify app.
- Click Add Channel.
- Within a few minutes, the Spotify app will be added to your account.
- Now, launch the Roku device, and you can see the Spotify app at the bottom of your Channel list.
Related: How to Enable and Use Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Why you need VPN for Spotify?
Even though Spotify is a popular platform, it is not available in certain countries. Due to certain reasons, the Spotify application is geo-restricted in several countries. To bypass those restrictions, you need to install a VPN (virtual private network) service. It helps you to access the geo-restricted media without exposing your real IP. It constantly rotates your real IP to different locations. Hence, your online activities will be kept safe from ISPs, hackers and government agencies. We recommend you to use NordVPN to avoid the Spotify geo-restrictions.
Limited Time Offer: Get NordVPN with 75% Instant Discount on a 3-year plan.
These are the two methods available to add Spotify channel on your Roku device. Now, you can stream your favourite music by browsing through different playlists, albums and Genres. Use a VPN to avoid the geo-restrictions created by Spotify.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For further queries and feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Use Indigo Kodi Addon
- How to Get Stremio on Roku / Roku TV
- 100+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URL & File [Updated – March 2023]
- How to Design a Catchy Digital Character
- How to Get Sky Go on Roku [Possible Ways]
- How to Install and Use Bitdefender VPN on Firestick
- How to Install Fusion Addon on Kodi
- How to Get YouTube on Peloton Bike or Treadmill
- Jasper AI Free Trial 2023: Get 10000 Words and 50+ AI Writing Tools for Free
- How to Install Mozilla Firefox on Google TV