Roku is an online media streaming device which has a large collection of movies and TV shows. It also provides you with TV channels on both free and paid versions. Roku has an easy user interface and a simple remote which comes with the search option to find and watch your favorite contents. Prime video by Amazon is a streaming service with the worldwide collection of premium movies, TV shows, and Amazon Originals. Get into the article to know about streaming Amazon Prime Video on Roku in detail.
Related: How to Watch Netflix on Roku?
Set up Roku
- First Plugin the Roku device on your TV and connect to the internet connection.
- Now Sign in or create a new account to activate your Roku device.
Note: Activation is free of cost and doesn’t require any monthly rental fee. You can buy or rent movies and even subscribe to streaming services like HBO GO, Hulu, Netflix, etc.
Steps to Add Amazon Prime on Roku
Follow the steps given below to watch Amazon Prime video on Roku by adding Amazon Prime channel.
#1: First, connect Roku to your smart TV and open the Home Screen by pressing Home button from the Roku remote.
#2: Now open the Streaming Channels option from the left menu and click on Channel Store.
#3: After the Channel Store gets opened, search for Amazon Prime Video.
#4: From the search result, select Amazon Prime Video and click on Add Channel button.
Now, the Prime video channel will be added to your Roku Home screen and you can enjoy watching it.
You may like How to watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV?
Set up Amazon Prime Video
After adding Amazon Prime Video on your Roku, you have to set up Prime Video to start watching on it.
- First, select the Amazon Prime app from the Roku Home Screen.
- Sign in with your account if already you are a paid Prime member.
- Sign Up with your account details and join the Prime membership.
- Now, you can start watching your favourite TV shows and movies.
Note: If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you cannot enjoy any latest movies, videos or TV shows.
Why you need VPN?
A VPN helps you to access the geo-restricted contents from your device without disclosing the identity. Some Amazon Prime videos are not accessible from outside the United States. So only by using the VPN, the outside users can access the U.S. media contents of Amazon Prime.
Follow the steps below to install VPN on Roku.
- Install a trusted VPN on your Roku device.
Click here to know How to install VPN on Roku?
- Now, connect your VPN to the U.S. server and start streaming your favorite content from Amazon Prime video including U.S. media contents.
Choosing the best VPN may be a hard task for you, so we recommend to use NordVPN which is one of the high
Related: How to watch BBC iPlayer on Roku?
By Streaming Amazon Prime Video on Roku, you can watch the latest movies and TV shows. Both Roku and Amazon Prime are easy to setup and use. Roku Player price starts at $29.99 and Amazon Prime costs $119/year or $12.99 per month.
Thank you for visiting Techfollows.com. For queries and feedback, please comment us below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Tips For Truck Drivers: How To Stay Safe And Avoid Accidents
- How to Install Downloader on Android TV Box
- How to Spy Someone’s Tinder Activity
- Learn the Benefits of Employee Productivity Software
- How to Install Paramount Plus on Apple TV
- How to Install Apple TV on Nvidia Shield
- How to Make a Somewhat Successful Indie Game
- How to Install and Activate AMC on Apple TV
- Reasons Data Governance is Critical to Your Success
- Four Benefits of Using Real Estate Software in Your Business