Do you want to watch trending live news on your TV screen? If so, you can get Twitter on Roku TV or Roku-connected TV by mirroring your Smartphone or PC screen. Before doing it, you must enable the Screen mirroring mode or AirPlay option on Roku based on the device you use. Twitter lets you learn about trending news and connect with celebrities and influencers. By screen mirroring Twitter on Roku, you can view the tweets of Twitter on a big screen.
How to Screen Mirror Twitter on Roku from Android Phone
To mirror the Android screen on Roku TV or Roku-connected TV, you need to tweak a setting on the Roku. Connect the Roku to a WiFi. Then, connect the Android Phone to the same WiFi.
1. Go to the Roku home screen and tap Settings.
2. Hit the System option and click Screen Mirroring.
3. Tap Screen mirroring mode and click Prompt or Always Allow to enable screen mirroring on Roku.
4. Install Twitter on your Android Phone from the Google Play Store and sign in to your account.
5. Go to the Notification Panel on your Android device.
6. Tap the Cast icon and select your Roku device.
7. Once the Android screen is mirrored, you can view the Twitter app on your Roku-connected TV.
How to AirPlay Twitter on Roku from iPhone or iPad
To Airplay any videos from an iOS device, you can make the following settings in your Roku device and make sure that your iOS device and Roku are connected to the same WiFi network.
1. Go to the Roku home screen and tap on Settings.
2. Click on Apple AirPlay and HomeKit and hit the AirPlay and HomeKit Settings.
3. Enable the Airplay option.
4. Download Twitter on your iPhone or iPad from Apple App Store.
5. Navigate to Control Panel and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Select the Roku device from the list.
7. Now, view the Twitter app on your Roku TV or Roku-connected TV.
How to Get Twitter on Roku using Windows or Mac
2. Open and sign in with the required credentials.
3. Ensure that Windows or Mac and your Roku device are connected to the same WiFi network.
3. To mirror the Windows screen, turn ON the Screen Mirroring mode on Roku. Then, press the Windows key + K key at the same time and choose your Roku device from the list.
4. To screencast Twitter on Mac, turn ON Airplay mode on Roku.
- Navigate to the Menu bar and hit the Control Center icon.
- Tap on Screen Mirroring and choose the Roku device from the list.
5. After mirroring the PC, you can view the Twitter app on Roku.
Features of Twitter:
- Know more details about the latest news and information about entertainment, business, sports, and much more.
- Based on the Twitter algorithm, you can know the popular and trending news in your country.
- You can connect with your friends and can post a tweet and add a common hashtag.
- With Twitter Deck, manage multiple accounts on Twitter.
- Have interaction with your friends by posting a tweet, retweeting, commenting, or replying to a tweet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can install the Twitter app on Apple TV from the App Store.
Yes. You can use Twitter for free.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Change Language on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install and Activate Paramount Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Download and Activate NBC on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Listen to Apple Music on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung TV Not Connecting to WiFi
- How to Enable & Use Sleep Timer on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Install Bally Sports on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Turn Off Voice Assistant on Samsung Smart TV