The USA Network app is loaded with plenty of movies, series, live TV, and more. USA Network is available on Roku Channel Store. Get the app on your Roku TV and sign in with your Pay TV subscription credentials to stream on-demand content from NBCUniversal channels like NBC, Oxygen, MSNBC, CNBC, Universo, etc. The USA Network supports multiple TV providers, like DirecTV, Spectrum, Xfinity, Dish, and AT&T. Apart from direct installation, you can also use the screen mirroring method to watch USA Network on Roku.
How to Get USA Network on Roku
1. Tap Streaming Channels on the Roku Home screen.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Select Search Channels and enter USA Network using the virtual keyboard.
3. Search and select the channel.
4. Tap +Add Channel to install it on your Roku.
5. After the installation process, launch the USA Network app for activation.
How to Get USA Network App on Roku using Roku Website
1. Go to the Roku Channel Store website (channelstore.roku.com/browse).
2. Sign in with your Roku account credentials.
3. Search USA Network in the search field.
4. Select the app from the listed suggestions.
5. Hit +Add Channel to download the app.
6. Once installed, launch the app to activate it on Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
How to Activate and Stream USA Network on Roku
1. Open the USA Network app to view the activation code.
2. Visit (usanetwork.com/activatenbcu) from any browser on your Smartphone/PC.
3. Enter the USA Network Activation Code shown on your TV screen.
4. Tap Continue and Sign in with your TV Provider account details.
5. Now, enjoy streaming its content on your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror USA Network on Roku
1. Connect the Roku and your Smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the app and sign in with your Roku account credentials.
4. Tap the Cast icon from the Notification Panel on your Android Phone or hit the Screen Mirroring option from the Control Center on your iPhone
5. From the menu, select your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV to mirror the smartphone screen.
6. Once mirrored, play any content on the app and stream it on your Roku.
How to Stream USA Network on Roku Without Cable
USA Network channel is available on streaming services like Hulu, Sling TV, DirecTV stream, fuboTV, and YouTube TV. If you want to stream USA Network without cable, you have to install and subscribe to any of the streaming services below.
How to Fix USA Network Not Working on Roku
Roku TV screen blacks out or buffers while streaming. You can solve these kinds of problems by following the below-mentioned steps.
1. Use a stable WiFi network connection to stream USA Network content without buffering.
2. You cannot access USA Network when your streaming service subscription is expired. Resubscribe to continue watching.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the USA Network app.
4. Restart Roku and launch the app again.
5. Clear the excessive app cache and data.
6. Update Roku to its current version.
Frequently Asked Question
USA Network is available for Roku. You can directly add the channel from the Roku Channel Store.
If you have a Pay TV subscription, USA Network is free to stream.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.