Are you a TV show fanatic looking for a way to watch popular shows like The Real Housewives, Below Deck Mediterranean, etc., on Roku? Then, Bravo is the best app to pick. You can easily download the Bravo app from the Roku Channel Store.
After installation, you must activate the Bravo app with your TV Provider Credentials. Bravo supports multiple TV Providers like Spectrum, AT&T, DirecTV, Xfinity, Verizon, and more. This means that if you have Spectrum TV app on Roku, you can watch Bravo’s on-demand content without installing the app.
The Bravo channel is available on several live TV streaming apps. Apart from direct installation, you can also stream the Bravo content on Roku by installing the live TV streaming applications.
How to Install Bravo on Roku
1. Switch On your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. Tap Streaming Channels and hit the Search Channels option.
3. Type and search for the Bravo app. Then, pick the app from the search suggestions.
4. Click the +Add Channel option to add the app.
5. After installation, hit the Go to Channel option to launch the app.
How to Get Bravo on Roku from Roku Website
You can also add the app to your Roku device from the Roku Channel Store website.
1. Visit the website of the Roku Channel Store (https://channelstore.roku.com/) from any browser on your device.
2. Sign In to your Roku account.
3. Hit the Search bar and type Bravo.
4. Click the Bravo app from the search results and hit the +Add Channel option to install the app on Roku.
5. Now, update your Roku device to add the app immediately.
6. Now, you can find the Bravo app on the Roku home screen.
How to Activate Bravo on Roku
1. Launch the Bravo app and note down the activation code displayed on your TV screen.
2. Visit the activation website of Bravo (www.bravotv.com/activatenow).
3. Enter the activation code and tap the Continue option.
4. Sign In using your TV Provider Credentials to activate the app.
5. After activation, reopen the app and stream your favorite TV show on your Roku TV.
How to Watch Bravo on Roku Without Cable
The live TV streaming apps listed below offer the Bravo channel. If you have subscribed to any of these services, install the app on Roku and stream the Bravo channel content.
|Streaming Services||Subscription Plans||Pricing||Website Link|
|YouTube TV on Roku||Base Plan||$72.99/month||Visit YouTube TV|
|Sling TV on Roku||Orange|
Orange & Blue
|Visit Sling TV|
|Hulu on Roku||Hulu (With Ads) + Live TV |
Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV
|DirecTV Stream on Roku||Entertainment|
|Visit DirecTV Stream|
|fuboTV on Roku||Pro |
How to Fix Bravo Not Working on Roku
If you face issues like the app crashing or a black screen while watching the Bravo content on your TV, resolve it with the troubleshooting methods mentioned below.
- Connect the Roku to a stable Internet.
- Update the Bravo app to the latest version.
- Clear the cache data of the app.
- Update Roku OS to the latest firmware.
- Restart the Roku device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Bravo app again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can download the Bravo app from the Channel Store.
No. Bravo does not offer any free trial.
Yes. Bravo is free to stream with your TV Provider credentials.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV
- How to Play GTA Vice City on Netflix
- Scary Skins For CS2 Players
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How Do Window Cleaning Robots Work?
- How to Update Sharp Smart TV Firmware [All Models]
- How to Watch Facebook Live Videos on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick
- The Most Popular Online Casino Games in Australia