Watch your favorite TV shows and the recent episodes with Bravo on Roku. It is a popular streaming service that offers the most famous series and shows such as The Real Housewives, Below Deck Mediterranean, Project Runway, etc. This app is built with an impressive user-interface and has got a massive content library. You could enjoy your favorite content in full HD quality. Bravo is officially available for multiple devices like Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, and goes on. Let us discuss how to access Bravo on Roku.
The user can get the delight of watching live TV, movies, documentaries, and all at one place through Bravo. It offers subtitles-support for all types of media content. You can create a playlist to add shows and series that you are fond-of.
How to Install Bravo on Roku
Roku gives native support to the Bravo streaming app. Therefore, it is an easy process to install this app on your Roku device.
1. Go to the Roku homepage once it was connected with your smart TV.
2. Head over to the left-side menu and select Streaming Channels.
3. Click-on the Search button and enter Bravo in the search field.
4. On the resultant page, pick the respective app and open its info page.
5. Hit the Add Channel button, and then the app will install on your Roku.
6. After the installation, launch the channel.
How to Activate Bravo on Roku
To stream Bravo on Roku, you need to activate the app with your Bravo user account.
1. Launch the installed Bravo app on your device.
2. The main screen will appear with an Activation Code.
3. On your PC or mobile, visit the activation site (bravotv.com/activate/roku).
4. Enter the activation code, and press Continue.
5. Sign-in with your TV provider credentials.
6. Upon signing in, the Bravo app on Roku will reload automatically to display media content.
Some of the streaming services officially offer the Bravo channel. Hence, you can enjoy this channel without cable.
Sling TV is a good choice to stream Bravo along with 40+ channels. You need to get the Sling TV Blue package, which costs $30/month. This service supports simultaneous streams of up to three devices.
Guide to install Sling TV on Roku.
AT&T TV Now
Access more than 45 channels, including Bravo on AT&T TV Now. The basic cost of this service is about $55 a month. You can also get add-ons like HBO and Showtime with 500 hours of cloud storage.
YouTube TV offers Bravo as part of its subscription. Get this service at $64.99 per month and enjoy streaming 70+ channels as well as Bravo. The price is reasonable with many features like unlimited cloud storage, multiple screen-support, etc.
Guide to install YouTube TV on Roku.
Bravo is a perfect user-friendly app, which makes the users operate it easily. You can stream all the past and recent seasons of any TV programs or documentaries. Get access to the 24/7 live stream with tons of on-demand titles, only through Bravo.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch TBS on Firestick in 2021
- Tips For Truck Drivers: How To Stay Safe And Avoid Accidents
- How to Install Downloader on Android TV Box
- How to Spy Someone’s Tinder Activity
- Learn the Benefits of Employee Productivity Software
- How to Install Paramount Plus on Apple TV
- How to Install Apple TV on Nvidia Shield
- How to Make a Somewhat Successful Indie Game
- How to Install and Activate AMC on Apple TV
- Reasons Data Governance is Critical to Your Success