How to Watch WYA TV on Roku [Possible Ways]
WYA TV is an affordable IPTV service that offers more than 500 TV channels and 20000+ VOD content for $25 per month. By subscribing to this IPTV, you can watch popular channels like HBO, A&E, Hallmark Channel, BET, etc., in HD quality. WYA TV service does not offer any player to stream its content on Roku. You need to enter the login details of this IPTV on SOPlayer to access the content of WYA TV. Unfortunately, the SOPlayer is not available for Roku. But you can use the screen mirroring method to get SOPlayer on Roku.
Things to Do to Stream WYA TV on Roku
1. Android Phone or Windows PC: If you are about to mirror the Android Phone or Windows PC screen, ensure to enable the option Screen mirroring mode on Roku.
Go to Settings → Click System → Select Screen Mirroring → Tap Screen mirroring mode → Click Prompt or Always Allow.
2. iPhone, iPad or Mac: If you are about to mirror the Apple device screen, make sure to turn On the AirPlay option on Roku.
Navigate to Settings → Click Apple AirPlay and HomeKit → Tap AirPlay and HomeKit Settings → Enable AirPlay.
3. Install the SOPlayer app from the Play Store or App Store on your smartphone.
4. Windows PC and Mac users need to install BlueStacks from the official website.
5. Finally, connect the Smartphone or PC and Roku to the same WiFi.
How to Watch WYA TV on Roku using Smartphone [Android Phone & iPhone]
Before referring to the steps below, turn On the Screen Mirroring or AirPlay option on Roku.
1. Launch the SOPlayer app on your smartphone and hit the option PIN CODE.
2. Type the Provider Identifier and PIN Code offered by WYA TV.
3. Tap Submit to load the WYA TV content on SOPlayer.
4. Once loaded, refer to the steps below based on the smartphone you use.
- Android Phone: Navigate to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
- iPhone or iPad: Go to Control Center Panel and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. From the list of device names, select your Roku to mirror the smartphone screen.
6. Once the screen is mirrored successfully, play any WYA TV content on the SOPlayer mobile app and stream it on your Roku-connected TV or Roku TV.
How to Stream WYA TV on Roku using Windows PC or Mac
1. Launch the BlueStacks app on your Windows PC or Mac.
2. Sign In to BlueStacks using Google credentials.
3. Once signed in, tap the Play Store app on the interface.
4. Search for the SOPlayer app and install it on your BlueStacks.
5. After installation, open the app and fill in the login credentials offered by the WYA TV service.
6. Wait for the content to load. Once signed in, play your favourite WYA TV content on the SOPlayer app.
7. Based on the PC you use, refer to the steps below.
- Windows: Press Windows Key + K Key at the same time. Then, select your Roku device from the Connect menu.
- Mac: Tap the Control Center icon in the menu bar and click Screen Mirroring. Then, choose the Roku device name from the pop-up menu.
8. Once the PC screen is mirrored, you will see the WYA TV content on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. WYA TV is not available on Roku Channel Store.
No, WYA TV doesn’t offer any free trial.
If you have connected the Roku and Smartphone to different WiFi, you will find issues in mirroring the screen. To solve it, connect the Roku to the WiFi same as your smartphone.
FreeFlix HQ is the best alternative for WYA TV. Like WYA TV, you need to use the screen mirroring method to get FreeFlix HQ on Roku.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Compose a Poem Using ChatGPT
- How to Access Hidden Web Browser on PS5
- How to Install and Activate Tubi TV on Firestick
- How to Cast Pandora on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Activate PBS on Different Devices
- How to Add and Watch Fox Sports on Apple TV
- Growth Financing – What It Is Important For
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]