Showbox is definitely worth noting online streaming app. It has several millions of users from all over the world. Probably, it had the biggest library of movies, TV shows, sports, news, and more other contents. In addition to this, Showbox is also known for the smooth user interface. For a long time, it has been the best replacement for subscription-based streaming services. But lately, Showbox has announced its official shutdown due to litigation. With this, several thousands of users are forced to look for the best Showbox alternatives.
Finding apps like Showbox isn’t that complex as you are in the right place. Yes. The article covers the list of top 10 best Showbox alternatives that are shortlisted from the bigger list. Get down to take a look at them.
You may also like: How to Stream Showbox on Amazon Fire Tablet?
Top 10 Best Showbox Alternatives
All of the Showbox alternatives are handpicked after testing on multiple OS. It includes Android, iOS, Windows PC, Mac OS, Firestick, Android TV, Apple TV, etc. The best Showbox replacements given in the section below are the mix of free and premium online streaming apps.
Note: Just before knowing the Showbox alternatives, we recommend you to install a trustworthy VPN app on your device. VPN has a number of useful benefits like it will secure your identity, lets you unblock the geo-restrictions, hides your real IP, and more.
Netflix is the top-rated subscription-based online streaming service accessible from any parts of the world. It is the #1 Showbox alternative and anyone can stream unlimited TV shows, movies, on-demand contents, anime, Netflix originals, etc, at one low monthly price. Netflix can be streamed on a wide range of popular devices and you can stream as often as you want from anywhere. It is an ad-free streaming app and you can cancel it online at any time.
- Supports downloading videos for offline access.
- Ever updated the library of movies and TV shows.
- Start streaming on one device and resume it from another.
- Start a 30-day free trial
- Basic Plan cost $9/month
- Standard Plan cost $13/month
- Premium Plan costs $16/month
You may also like: How to install Showbox on Roku?
2. Amazon Prime Videos
Amazon Prime Videos is a popular online streaming app that can be used instead of Showbox. You can use it to blockbuster films, TV shows, regional contents, kids contents, and more in high quality. Amazon Prime Videos can be accessed on the web or on your handheld and on smart TVs. With one subscription, you can watch your favourite contents. It even supports downloading videos and you can watch it without internet.
- It has parental controls.
- Kids can get ad-free entertainment.
- Purchase or rent hundreds of videos.
- Start a 30-day free trial
- It costs $8.99/month
Hulu is yet another best alternative to Showbox. It has the largest streaming library and you can stream thousands of TV shows, movies, Hulu Originals, etc. In addition to this, you can stream sports, news, and more. Hulu will give you a personalized streaming experience. So, you will get a much better TV experience on all your devices. Hulu covers more than 85,000 episodes, live and on-demand shows from more than 60 top channels.
- No hidden fees or contracts.
- Supports creating personalized profiles with one account.
- Buy Hulu at $5.99/month with a one-month free trial
- Buy Hulu + Live TV at $44.99/month with a 7-day free trial
You may also like: How to Stream Hulu on Firestick?
Stremio is a one-stop destination to watch your favourite contents online. It is a video content aggregation and works more or less similar to the Showbox app. You can stream new movies, TV series, shows, and channels at any time. Additionally, Stremio app will help you organize your video library by type, recency, alphabetical order. With one-click, you can easily cast any videos to the big screen.
- Stremio gives instant notification
- Keep track of movies and shows with calendar visualization.
- Stremio is totally a freeware
5. FreeFlix HQ
FreeFlix HQ is a Showbox replacement and supports accessing tons of multimedia contents. You can stream movies, TV shows, anime, WWE, in 1080p. It even supports downloading any videos and you can watch them offline. The built-in media player is fully featured and powerful enough that plays 70 languages.
- Has built-in Chromecast support.
- Supports downloading multiple movies simultaneously.
- It is further integrated with Trakt.TV.
- FreeFlix HQ is a free streaming app.
You may also like: How to Stream FreeFlix HQ on iPhone?
6. Tubi TV
Tubi TV is similar to Showbox and you can watch your favourite movies and TV shows for free. It brings legal contents and you can stream for an unlimited time. It has the biggest collection of free streaming service and you can watch anything you want to watch at any time. Choose videos from different categories to stream anything from new releases, anime TV shows, etc.
- HD movies and shows are updated every week.
- Supports creating a personalized queue and bookmark.
- Has Airplay and Chromecast support.
- Multi-device syncing.
- Tubi TV is a subscription-free streaming service.
7. Tea TV
Tea TV offers the fastest way to discover and stream your favourite shows and movies. If you don’t want to spend much on your entertainment bill, then Tea TV works the best in class. It has thousands of movies, series, trailers, etc, and you can watch them in 1080p. In addition to streaming, Tea TV supports downloading contents for free.
- Has great user-interface and gives efficient performance.
- It is possible to keep track of the movies you own, watched, and you want to watch.
- Tea TV is available for free of cost.
You may also like: How to Stream TeaTV on Roku?
8. Popcorn Time
Popcorn Time is a Showbox alternative to watch the best torrents from the web. With the internet, you can start streaming your favourite movies or TV shows at any time. Popcorn Time brings you the best quality video from the web and you can start streaming it right from anywhere. It supports streaming videos in 1080p HD quality.
- Subtitles can be dragged and dropped on the video.
- Videos in Popcorn Time are not shared over P2P.
- With Popcorn Time, you can stream any videos for free.
Mobdro is can better be used as the Showbox alternative on any device. It will bring free videos under different categories from the web. You can use Mobdro to search for the best videos from the web on any topic and language. You can watch your favourite contents effortlessly by choosing from different video qualities. With Mobdro app, you can watch sports, news, music, podcasts, documentaries, etc.
- Supports downloading videos.
- With Mobdro, you can share or recommend videos.
- Supports Chromecast.
- Mobdro is completely free.
You may also like: How to Install Mobdro on Roku?
Kodi is an open-source media player that will definitely satisfy all your entertainment needs. You can access your music collection or watch movies at any time. Kodi is a perfect tool if you binge-watch or occasionally catch-up any TV shows. In addition to streaming, it will organize all your media files. It is easy to browse or watch videos on Kodi with its graphical user interface.
- It supports 10-foot user-interface.
- Effortlessly organizes your digital media files on local and network storage.
- To access Kodi on any device, you need not spend anything.
Hope we have covered the best Showbox alternatives here in this article. Whether you have Showbox or not, the alternatives will definitely work for you. You will definitely get a much better streaming experience that Showbox for free or at a reasonable price. Stay tuned with this article as we update the alternatives every now and then.
Thank you for visiting www.techfollows.com. Hope the article is useful to you. Do we still miss any best Showbox alternatives? Then let us know them as comments. Also, you can visit our Facebook and Twitter page to stay connected with us.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Browse Safely on Firefox | Security and Privacy Tips
- How to Create Pinterest Business Account [With Screenshots]
- Your Complete Guide to Planning the Development of a Weather App
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How to Enable it on Android & iPhone
- How Do Online Slot Games Work? An Overview
- How to Learn Video Editing | 7 Easy Steps
- Step-By-Step Guide: How to Make a Professional Music Website in 2020
- How to Register Firestick with your Amazon Account
- How to Link Amazon Prime to Twitch Account
- How to Win Online Casino Canada – a guide to the victory
Apps2 months ago
How to Install Spectrum TV App on Firestick/Fire TV 
How to2 years ago
How to Install IPTV on LG Smart TV 
IPTV1 month ago
Best IPTV Player for Windows PC/Laptop [November 2020]
FireStick11 months ago
How to Install Xfinity Stream on Firestick 
Android6 months ago
Best IPTV Players for Android [November 2020]
How to7 months ago
How to Install and Setup IPTV for Roku 
Android6 months ago
How to Cast to Firestick using Android and Windows 
How to7 months ago
How to Jailbreak Roku in 5 Minutes