- Install the Sling TV on Firestick or Fire TV directly from the Amazon App Store.
- Using the Downloader app, sideload the Sling TV app APK File (https://urlsrt.io/SlingTV) on your Fire TV Stick.
- Activate the Sling TV app on the Fire TV stick on their activation site (https://www.sling.com/sign-in/activate).
If you wish to watch live TV channels on your Firestick or Fire TV without relying on a cable connection, Sling TV is one of the best options to consider. You can download the Sling TV app on your Fire TV Stick from the Amazon App Store. Sling TV offers over 40+ live TV channels and on-demand content under a single subscription plan. You can subscribe to Sling TV service on its official website, and their base subscription plan starts at $40/month. If you live outside the US, you can use the Downloader app to sideload the Sling TV app on your Firestick.
How to Get Sling TV on Firestick
1. Turn ON and connect your Firestick to a WiFi.
2. Tap the Find icon from the Firestick home screen.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Click Search and enter Sling TV in the search bar.
4. Select Sling TV from the suggestions shown.
5. Hit Get to install the app on your Fire TV Stick.
6. Tap Open to launch the Sling TV app.
How to Sideload Sling TV on FireStick
Sling TV is accessible only in the US. If you want to use the Sling TV app in other countries, you need to sideload the app and use a VPN on Firestick to stream the content without any geo-restrictions.
1. Go to Firestick home screen and select the Find icon → click Search.
2. Search and pick the Downloader app.
3. Tap Get to install Downloader app on your Firestick.
4. Return to the Firestick homepage and click the Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV → Developer options → Install unknown apps.
6. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
7. Then, open the Downloader app and enter the Sling TV APK URL (https://urlsrt.io/SlingTV) in the URL field.
8. Tap Go to get the APK file. Once completed, hit Install to download the app.
9. Launch the Sling TV app and sign in to your account to stream live TV channels on your Fire TV.
How to Activate Sling TV on FireStick
Once the installation is over, activate the Sling TV app on your Fire TV Stick using the steps below.
1. Open Sling TV on your Fire TV Stick and tap Sign in.
2. The Sling TV Activation code will appear on your TV screen.
3. Note it down and visit the Sling TV activation site (sling.com/sign-in/activate) from a web browser.
4. Enter the activation code on the box and hit Continue.
5. Sign in using your Sling TV login details.
6. Once activated, start streaming your favorite Sling TV channels on your Fire TV.
How to Fix Sling TV Not Working on FireStick
Follow the steps mentioned below when you face issues while streaming Sling TV content on your Fire TV Stick.
- Connect to a stable Wi-Fi connection on your Firestick.
- Restart the Fire TV Stick.
- Check the subscription validity. Resubscribe if expired.
- Update the Firestick device and the app to its latest version.
- Sign out of the app and activate it again to fix the issue.
- Clear the app cache on Fire TV Stick and try again.
- Delete the app on Fire TV and reinstall it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can use a sideloader app like Downloader to jailbreak the Sling TV app on the Fire TV Stick.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.