Sling TV is a popular streaming service that allows users to watch their live and on-demand TV channels on various platforms like Windows, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, and more. Unlike traditional cable or satellite service, Sling TV streams the media content through the internet. To watch all your favorite live TV channels, you must purchase the Sling TV package. In this article, we will show you how to install the Sling TV on Roku devices. By installing the Sling TV app on Roku devices, it offers all your favorite channels on-demand and cloud DVR. Watch the space below for the detailed installation guide.
For more details, Check out What is Sling TV? Is it Legal to use?
Sling TV Packages
Sling TV subscription price comes in three different packages of Sling Orange, Sling Blue, and Sling Orange + Blue.
- Sling Orange – Costs $25/mo, 22 Channels, doesn’t provide Fox or NBC channels, One simultaneous connection
- Sling Blue – Costs $25/mo, 35 Channels, doesn’t provide ESPN or Disney Channels, three simultaneous connections
- Sling Orange + Blue – Costs $40/mo, provides all the channels of Sling Orange & Blue, four simultaneous connections
How to install Sling TV on Roku? [Inside US]
Follow these simple step-by-step procedures to download and install the Sling TV application on RokuTV.
#1: First of all, you need to connect your Roku device to the TV.
#2: On your Roku device, open the Channels store and tap the search bar.
#3: On the search bar, search for the Sling TV app.
#4: Sling TV app will appear as the first option on the search results. Open the application to continue with the installation process.
#5: Tap Add Channel to install the Sling TV app.
#6: Once the installation was finished, get back to the home screen and select the Sling TV app.
#7: Enter the Sling TV account login details and enjoy watching your favorite TV shows.
(Note: Make sure to purchase the Sling TV subscription before installing the Sling TV app. You can purchase the subscription from the official website).
How to install Sling TV on Roku? [Ouside US]
Since Sling TV is available only on the US, users outside the US cannot access the Sling TV with ease. The only way to access the Sling TV on Roku stick is by using the VPN service. Before installing the Sling TV, you have to install the VPN on Roku. Check out here to know how to install VPN on Roku. After installing the VPN service on Roku, follow the above-mentioned installation procedures to download the Sling TV app. While searching for the best Sling TV VPN, we recommend you to use ExpressVPN.
Install Sling TV on Other Devices
Users can also install Sling TV on platforms to watch their favorite live TV channels. Here are the installing guides for
This is how you can install Sling TV on Roku devices. If you are living outside the US, you have to use a VPN service to access the Sling TV. The VPN service also lets you hide your real IP from ISP (Internet service providers) and Government agencies. It also prevents others from tracking or monitoring your online activities.
We hope the article is helpful to you. For further queries and feedback, please comment below.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Chromecast Paramount Plus in Two Ways
- How to Listen to Spotify on Android TV
- How to Install and Watch Hulu on Android TV
- Tips for Depositing at Gaming Sites: How to Keep Your Personal Data Safe
- How to Stream Discovery Plus on Apple TV [All Models]
- How to Enable/Turn on Telegram Dark Mode
- How to Change Language in Facebook Messenger
- Windscribe VPN Review – Is the Free Version Good Enough?
- Modern Payment Solutions For Online Gamers
- How to Cancel NordVPN Subscription in 4 Ways