Sling TV is a popular streaming service that offers 40+ channels and thousands of movies & TV shows at an affordable rate of $45/month. You need to get a Sling TV subscription to watch or cast the videos from the app. You can visit the Sling TV official website to look for the available plans and subscribe to your preferred plans. Sling TV is a Chromecast-compatible app. So, you can easily cast Sling TV videos on any Chromecast-connected TV from your Smartphone or PC.
If you don’t know the casting steps, this guide will help you learn how to Chromecast the Sling TV videos on your TV.
How to Chromecast Sling TV from Smartphone
1. Connect the Smartphone(Android/iOS) and Chromecast-connected TV to the same WiFi.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. After installing the app, open it and sign in to your Sling TV account.
4. Look for the Cast icon on the app and click it.
5. Select your Chromecast device name on the pop-up menu.
6. Now, the Sling TV app screen will be mirrored on your TV.
7. Play any video on the Sling TV app and stream it on your TV.
How to Chromecast Sling TV from Windows or Mac
You can cast the Sling TV videos on your Chromecast-connected TV from your PC using the following two browsers. Before moving into steps, connect your Chromecast-connected TV and PC to the same WiFi network.
Using Google Chrome
1. Launch Google Chrome on your computer. Ensure to update the Chrome browser to the latest version.
2. Go to the official Sling TV website (https://www.sling.com/) and sign in to your account.
3. Once signed in, right-click on your browser screen.
4. From the menu, select the option Cast.
5. Now, choose your Chromecast device and tap the option Cast tab under the Sources drop-down.
6. That’s it. Now, your Chrome browser screen will appear on your TV. Play any movie on the Sling TV website and watch it on your TV.
Using Microsoft Edge
1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser on your PC and tap on the URL field.
2. Enter the Sling TV website URL (https://www.sling.com/) to go to the website.
3. Sign in to your Sling TV account and play the video that you want to stream on your TV.
4. Tap the menu icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Click More tools and select the Cast media to device option.
6. Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
7. Once the connection is established, you can see your Edge browser screen mirrored on your TV.
Enjoy streaming the Sling TV videos on your big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install the Sling TV app from the Play Store on Chromecast with Google TV.
This problem occurs due to improper WiFi connectivity, bugs, and malfunctions. To fix these issues, connect the Chromecast to the WiFi, the same as your casting device. If the problem persists, restart or reset your Chromecast device to fix it.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.