Do you seek a better way to watch sports events on your Samsung Smart TV? Use the DAZN app. With this app, you can access all the popular leagues of different sports like Boxing, Soccer, Darts, MMA, WWE, Snooker, UEFA, Pool, UWCL, and a lot more in HD quality. DAZN is compatible with Samsung Smart TV models released in 2015 or later. If you are using these models, you can download the DAZN app from the Samsung TV app store.
How to Install DAZN on Samsung Smart TV
1. On the Samsung Smart TV home screen, click on the Apps tile.
2. Click on the Search icon and search for DAZN.
3. Pick up the app from the search results and hit the Install or Get button.
4. Wait until the installation process is over.
5. Launch the app and sign in with your DAZN account credentials.
6. Once done, you can start watching all your favorite sports videos on Samsung Smart TV.
How to Cast DAZN on Samsung Smart TV [Android & iPhone]
Alternatively, you can cast the DAZN app on your TV from your smartphone. Before moving further, iOS users must enable the AirPlay option on the Samsung Smart TV.
Note: Some of the older Samsung TVs do not support the casting feature. So, plug in a Chromecast device to your Samsung TV, and continue the process.
1. Initially, install the DAZN app from the App Store on your Smartphone.
2. Once installed, sign in with the necessary credentials.
3. Click the Cast icon (Android) or AirPlay icon (iPhone) on the app interface.
4. From the list of active devices, choose your Samsung Smart TV.
5. Within a few seconds, the DAZN app screen will appear on your Samsung TV.
6. Start streaming the DAZN videos on your Samsung Smart TV without any hindrance.
There are three subscription plans offered by DAZN. Pick up the plan you are comfortable with and subscribe to it on the official website.
- Monthly Saver – $19.99/month
- Flexible Pass – $24.99/month
- Annual Super Saver – $224.99/year
How to Sign Up for DAZN
1. Open a web browser on your PC and visit dazn.com.
2. Hit the Sign Up Now button.
3. Next, pick up a plan that you are comfortable with and hit Get Started.
4. In the current screen, feed all your basic details like name, email, and password.
5. Make sure to check the box and hit Continue.
6. Next, enter your payment details and complete the purchase.
How to Cancel DAZN Subscription on Samsung Smart TV
If you no longer want to use this service, you can cancel the DAZN subscription on the official website itself. On canceling the DAZN subscription, a 30-day notice period will begin. In this trial period, you can still access all the programs.
1. Initially, launch the web browser on Samsung Smart TV.
2. Go to the DAZN website and log in to your account.
3. Click on the Menu option and choose My Account.
4. Next, tap on Subscriptions and select Cancel Subscription.
5. In the current screen, you will be asked for confirmation. Click on I Still Want to Cancel and tap Confirm Cancellation to cancel the DAZN plan.
How to Fix DAZN Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
There are times when you cannot access the DAZN app at all. This is because of the minor issues that the app is undergoing. All these minor issues can make this app irresponsive. In this case, fix the issue by using the troubleshooting steps below.
- Make sure that you have connected to a strong Internet connection.
- Check the server status of DAZN from Downdetector. If the server is down, wait until the issue is cleared.
- Ensure that your Samsung Smart TV is compatible with the DAZN app.
- Clear all the unwanted cache files on your Samsung TV. When the storage is filled up, applications like DAZN will fail to work.
- Force close or restart the DAZN app and check for proper functioning. Then, update the app on Samsung TV.
- Also, restart your Samsung Smart TV to fix all the minor bugs. Once done, launch the DAZN app and check whether it is working properly or not.
- Check whether you have updated your Samsung Smart TV to the latest version. If not, then update your Samsung Smart TV as soon as possible.
- If none of the steps work, uninstall and reinstall the DAZN app, or try contacting the DAZN Support Center to get professional support.
No. DAZN ended its free trial on February 22, 2022.
Yes, you can install the DAZN app from the App Store on your Samsung TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Clear Cache on Android Devices [All Possible Ways]
- How to Access Microsoft Teams on Apple TV
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Amazon Fire Tablet
- Crystal IPTV: Stream 120,000+ TV Channels and 15,4000 VODs at €9
- 4 Ways to Know If Someone Blocked You On WhatsApp
- How to Get 14-Day Free Trial on Ancestry
- How to Install and Stream Viki on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Connect Hisense Smart TV to WiFi Without Remote
- How to Setup & Use Emby on Linux
- IPTV Player Latino: Stream 140+ Live TV Channels for Free