How to Get DirecTV Stream on Samsung Smart TV
DirecTV Stream is a premium streaming service that offers live and VOD content in HD quality. With DirecTV Stream, you can get 150+ live TV channels across various categories. DirecTV Stream is compatible with several Smart TVs, including Samsung Smart TVs (2017 or later models). You can directly download the DirecTV Stream app from the App Store on Samsung TV.
How to Install DirectTV Stream on Samsung Smart TV
#1. Turn On your Samsung TV and connect it to the Internet.
#2. Hit the Smart Hub button on the remote and navigate to the Apps tile at the bottom.
#3. Tap the Magnifying Glass icon at the top right corner.
#4. Type DirecTV Stream using the on-screen keyboard.
#5. Select the official DirecTV Stream app from the search results.
#6. On the app info page, hit the Install button to download the app on your Samsung TV.
#7. Launch the DirecTV Stream app and log in to your account using the necessary details.
#8. Play your desired movie or TV channel on the app and watch it on your Samsung Smart TV.
Alternate Method to Watch DirecTV Stream on Samsung TV [Internet Browser]
#1. Go to the Home Screen and click the Smart Hub button on your TV remote.
#2. Select the Internet option to launch it.
#3. Type the DirecTV Stream website URL: www.directv.com on the address bar.
#4. Tap the SIGN IN button at the top and enter your account credentials.
#5. Now, enjoy streaming your favorite TV channels on your Samsung TV.
How to Cast DirecTV Stream on Samsung Smart TV
#1. Install DirecTV Stream on your smartphone from the App Store or Play Store.
#2. Log in to your DirecTV Stream account.
#3. Connect your Samsung Smart TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
#4. Now, launch the DirecTV Stream app on your smartphone.
#5. Hit the Cast icon at the top right corner.
#6. Select your Samsung TV from the available devices.
#7. Once the app screen is mirrored, play any content on the app and watch it on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Fix DirecTV Stream Not working on Samsung Smart TV
1. Unstable internet connectivity – The most common reason is the network issue, which leads to buffering and freezing. Connect the TV to a stable WiFi to overcome this problem.
2. Low Wi-Fi Bandwidth – Keep your Wi-Fi router closer to your Samsung TV to fix this bandwidth issue.
3. Server Outage – You need to keep waiting until the technical team resolves the issue.
4. Outdated Samsung TV firmware –Update your Samsung Smart TV to fix the not working issue. Then, check whether the DirecTV Stream app is updated to the latest version. If not, update the app on Samsung TV.
5. Cache data– Clearing the Cache regularly might solve the problems on the app.
DirecTV Stream: Subscription Plans
DirecTV Stream offers four different subscription plans. Visit the official DirecTV Stream website to subscribe to any one of the plans.
- Entertainment – $74.99/month.
- Choice – $99.99/month.
- Ultimate –$109.99/month.
- Premier – $154.99/month.
Features of DirecTV Stream:
- DirecTV Stream offers unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record and watches your favorite shows later.
- The DirecTV Stream lets you stream on up to 20 devices simultaneously.
- You will get access to 150+ live TV Channels, including popular channels like HBO MAX, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, and so on.
- DirecTV Stream offers a 5-day free trial for all new users.
- You can stream the videos on DirecTV Stream up to 4K quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get DirecTV Stream for free by subscribing to the 5-day free trial.
Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV, and fuboTV are the best alternatives for DirecTV Stream.
The Entertainment ($74.99/month) package is the cheapest DirecTV Stream subscription.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Compose a Poem Using ChatGPT
- How to Access Hidden Web Browser on PS5
- How to Install and Activate Tubi TV on Firestick
- How to Cast Pandora on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Activate PBS on Different Devices
- How to Add and Watch Fox Sports on Apple TV
- Growth Financing – What It Is Important For
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]