- You can download Disney Plus on Telstra TV from the built-in App Store.
- Once you install Disney+, head to the activation site to activate the app on your Telstra TV.
Disney+ is the most popular premium streaming service to binge-watch movies, TV shows, and documentaries from the biggest entertainment studios like Disney, Star Wars, Pixar, Marvel, National Geographic, and more. If you own a Telstra TV, you can directly install the Disney Plus app from the device’s App Store. To watch the content available on Disney+ on your Telstra TV, sign up for a subscription plan on Disney’s official website. The base subscription of Disney Plus costs $7.99/month.
How to Add Disney Plus on Telstra TV
1. Turn On your Telstra TV and connect it to a stable Wi-Fi network.
2. After that, press the Home button on your remote control.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Then, scroll down and navigate to the Search option.
4. Enter Disney Plus on the search field using the virtual on-screen keyboard.
5. Pick the Disney Plus app from the suggestions list.
6. Further, click on the Add app option to install the Disney+ app on your Telstra TV.
How to Activate and Watch Disney Plus on Telstra TV
Upon installation, you must activate the Disney Plus app to start watching your content. Follow the steps below to activate the Disney+ app.
1. Tap on the Go to App option to launch the application.
2. Then, click the Login button and note down the Disney+ activation code displayed on your TV screen.
3. After that, fetch a smartphone or PC and visit the activation website (http://disneyplus.com/begin) of Disney Plus from a web browser.
4. From there, enter the 8-digit activation code and hit Continue. Then, log in to your Disney+ account using the required login credentials.
5. Finally, navigate back to your Telstra TV’s home screen and refresh the app to stream your favorite shows on Disney Plus.
How to Screen Mirror Disney Plus on Telstra TV
Alternatively, screen mirror Disney Plus content to your Telstra streaming device from your Android smartphone. Before proceeding with the steps, enable the screen mirroring feature on the Roku-powered Telstra TV.
1. Connect your Roku and Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Open the Disney Plus app on your Android device.
- If you don’t have the Disney+ app, install it from the Play Store.
3. Sign in to your Disney+ subscription account and select any content of your choice.
4. Swipe down on your Android device to open the notification panel.
5. Locate and click on the Cast or Screencast icon and then select your Telstra TV from the list of available devices.
4. Once both devices are connected, the selected content will play on your Telstra TV.
How to Fix Disney Plus Not Working on Telstra TV
If you face any issues while installing or activating the Disney+ app on your Telstra TV, don’t worry. Here are the troubleshooting techniques to fix the issue.
- Initially, make sure to connect your Telstra TV to a reliable Internet connection while installing the app.
- Restart your Roku-powered Telstra TV to eliminate the bugs and glitches on the device.
- Clear the app cache on your Telstra TV to boost the performance of your device.
- Also, ensure that the Telstra TV firmware and the Disney+ app are updated to their latest version.
- If the app crashes frequently, uninstall and reinstall the Disney+ app to get rid of the error.
Yes. You can download the Disney Plus app from the App Store on Telstra TV.
No. You can’t sideload Disney+ or any other app on your Telstra TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.