- The F1 TV app is not available for Samsung Smart TVs. So, you need to use the web browser on your TV or cast the app on your TV to watch the F1 races.
- Using Browser: Click the Home button → Tap the Internet tile → Enter the F1 TV website → Login with your account → Watch the race.
- Cast: Install the F1 TV app on your smartphone → Open the app and log in → Play the race → Click the Cast icon → Choose your Samsung TV.
The F1 TV app is not available on the Smart Hub. As the Samsung Smart TV comes with a built-in web browser, you can use the browser to live stream the F1 live races.
The Japanese Grand Prix is the upcoming race. The race is scheduled for 24th September 2023 at Suzuka Circuit. The qualification is scheduled for 23rd September. The first two practice sessions will happen on 22nd September and the third on 23rd September.
In this guide, you will learn how to watch the live F1 races on your Samsung TV using the browser. We have also listed steps to cast the F1 TV app from your smartphone as an alternate method.
How to Live Stream F1 2023 on Samsung Smart TV
Before going into the steps, connect your Samsung TV to a strong Wi-Fi network. Then, ensure to get an F1 TV subscription.
1. Go to the Samsung TV home screen and press the Home Button on the Samsung TV remote.
2. Select the Internet tile located at the bottom.
3. Type the F1 TV website URL (f1tv.formula1.com) on the address bar and visit the website.
4. Click SIGN IN and enter your F1 TV login credentials.
5. After signing in, live stream the Formula One (F1) racing event on your Samsung Smart TV.
Alternative Way to Watch F1 on Samsung Smart TV
You can cast F1 race videos on Samsung Smart TV from the F1 TV app on your smartphone. To do it, you must connect the Android/iOS device and Samsung TV to the same WiFi.
1. Connect your Samsung TV and smartphone with the same Wi-Fi network.
Note: If your Samsung TV is old and does not have an inbuilt cast feature, connect a Chromecast device to your Samsung Smart TV.
3. Log in to the app using your F1 TV account credentials.
4. Launch the F1 TV app and play the live stream of the Formula 1 race.
5. Tap the Cast icon on the player screen.
6. Select your Samsung TV from the list of devices.
7. Now, the video playing on the F1 TV mobile app will appear on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Stream F1 on Samsung Smart TV with ESPN App
Another method to livestream the Formula 1 Grand Prix 2023 race is by using the ESPN app on Samsung Smart TV. You can download the ESPN app from the App Store on Samsung TV. To access the videos on the ESPN app, you need to subscribe to ESPN+. The subscription plans and price of ESPN+ are mentioned below.
- Monthly Plan – $9.99/month.
- Annual Plan – $99.99/year.
How to Watch Formula 1 on Samsung Smart TV Online for Free
The above-mentioned method requires an F1 TV subscription. If you are looking for a way to stream an F1 race event completely for free, then refer to the steps below. Before proceeding further, install and set up a VPN on a Samsung Smart TV.
1. Locate and select the Internet tile from the home screen on the Samsung Smart TV.
2. On the address bar, type the URL “livetv.sx/enx” and go to the website.
3. Navigate to the Broadcasts tab and scroll down to the Racing section.
4. Here, tap the link named F1 Grand Prix to watch the Formula 1 2023 racing game on Samsung Smart TV.
Make sure to visit the website at the date and time of the F1 race event. The Round 1 race of F1 2023 starts on 5th March at 20:30.
F1 TV: Subscription Plans & Price
F1 TV provides two subscription plans. Each package has monthly and yearly based subscriptions. You can subscribe to your desired package on the official website of F1 TV.
|Plans||Per Month||Per Annum|
|F1 TV Pro||$9.99||$79.99|
|F1 TV Access||$2.99||$26.99|
With an F1 TV Pro subscription, you can watch all the live and on-demand videos of the F1 event. In addition to that, you can also stream practice sessions with no ads.
F1 TV Access lets you access the F1 race replays and exclusive F1 documentaries. In addition to that, you can also stream 650 + historic races.
How to Live Stream F1 2023 on Different Countries
As the F1 TV app is not available on the Samsung TV App Store, you can use the below cable TV channels to live stream all the F1 race events on Samsung TV for free.
|Countries||F1 Broadcasting Channels|
|Malaysia And Brunei||beIN Sports|
|Mexico||Fox Sports Mexico|
|Papua New Guinea & Pacific Islands||Tvwan Sports|
|Luxembourg||RTL Télé Lëtzebuerg|
Great Sports Tv
Guangdong Television Channel
|Czech Republic And Slovakia||AMC|
|South Korea||Coupang Play|
V Sport Motor
How to Watch Formula One (F1) Race on Samsung TV Without Cable
The ESPN channel has bagged the rights to broadcast F1 Races. You can get the ESPN or ESPN2 channel on different streaming services listed below. All the apps mentioned below can be installed from the App Store on Samsung Smart TV.
- Sling TV on Samsung Smart TV.
- Hulu on Samsung Smart TV.
- DirecTV Stream.
- YouTube TV on Samsung Smart TV.
- fuboTV on Samsung Smart TV.
F1 2023: Racing Schedule
The table given below includes the scheduled date, location, and lapse of the F1 Grand Prix race.
|Round||Date||Grand Prix Track Name||Number of Laps||Winner|
|1||03-05 March||Bahrain International Circuit||57||Max Verstappen|
|2||17-19 March||Jeddah Corniche Circuit||50||Sergio Pérez|
|3||31 March – 02 April||Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit||58||Max Verstappen|
|4||28 – 30 April||Baku City Circuit||51||Sergio Pérez|
|5||05-07 May||Miami International Autodrome||57||Max Verstappen|
|6||19-21 May||Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari||63||Postponed|
|7||26-28 May||Circuit de Monaco||78||Max Verstappen|
|8||02-04 June||Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya||66||Max Verstappen|
|9||16-18 June||Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve||70||Max Verstappen|
|10||30 June – 02 July||Red Bull Ring||71||Max Verstappen|
|11||07 – 09 July||Silverstone Circuit||52||Max Verstappen|
|12||21 -23 July||Hungaroring||70||Max Verstappen|
|13||28-30 July||Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps||44||Max Verstappen|
|14||25-27 August||Circuit Zandvoort||72||Max Verstappen|
|15||01 – 03 September||Autodromo Nazionale Monza||53||Max Verstappen|
|16||15 – 17 September||Marina Bay Street Circuit||71||Carlos Sainz Jr.|
|17||22- 24 September||Suzuka International Racing Course||53||NA|
|18||06 – 08 October||Lusail International Circuit||57||NA|
|19||20 – 22 October||Circuit of The Americas||56||NA|
|20||27- 29 October||Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez||71||NA|
|21||03 – 05 November||Autódromo José Carlos Pace||71||NA|
|22||16-18 November||Las Vegas||50||NA|
|23||24-26 November||Yas Marina Circuit||58||NA|
Frequently Asked Questions
You will face this problem if the TV and smartphone are not connected to the same WiFi. To resolve it, connect the Samsung TV and smartphone to the same WiFi and try casting again. If the issue persists, update your Samsung TV firmware and try again.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial