- You can install the F1 TV app from the Play Store, Amazon App Store, or Roku Channel Store based on your Hisense TV OS.
- Install F1 TV App: Open the respective app store on your Hisense TV → Search for the F1 TV app → Select the app and install it → Open the app and stream the race.
- Cast F1 TV App: Install the F1 TV app on smartphone → Open the app and sign in to your account → Click the Cast icon → Choose your Hisense TV → Stream the race.
The F1 TV app is available for all the OSes of Hisense Smart TV. By installing the F1 TV app, you can watch all the F1 2023 races on your Smart TV.
This weekend, the Japanese Grand Prix is scheduled to happen on 24th September 2023. The practice sessions are scheduled for the 22nd and 23rd of September. The qualification will happen on 23rd September.
In this guide, you will learn about how to install the F1 TV app on all the Hisense Smart TV models. In addition to that, we also included steps on how to cast the F1 TV app to Hisense Android and Google TVs.
How to Install F1 TV on Hisense Android TV
1. Connect your Hisense TV to stable Wi-Fi.
2. Click the Apps icon from the home screen.
3. Select the Google Play Store and navigate to the search bar.
4. Type F1 TV on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the F1 TV app from the search results.
6. Hit the Install button to download the app on Hisense Android TV.
7. After downloading, launch the F1 TV and sign in using your Email ID and password.
8. Now, start watching your favorite Formula 1 2023 race on your Hisense TV.
How to Get F1 TV on Hisense Google TV
1. After connecting the TV to a stable Internet, go to the home screen on Google TV and select the Search tab in the menu bar.
2. Type F1 TV using the virtual keyboard.
3. From the search results, click the F1 TV app.
4. Hit the Install button on the app info page.
5. Once downloaded, click the Open button to launch the app.
6. Finally, log in to your F1 TV account and live stream the Formula 1 race on a larger screen.
How to Add F1 TV on Hisense Roku TV
1. Turn On your Hisense Smart TV and connect it to a stable Wi-Fi network.
2. Press the Home Button on your Hisense Roku TV remote.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option and click Search Channels.
4. Type F1 TV using the virtual keyboard and select the app from the search suggestions.
5. Hit the +Add Channel option to download the app on your Hisense Roku TV.
6. After installation, launch the app and log in to your account to watch the Formula One race event.
How to Download F1 TV on Hisense Fire TV
1. Navigate to the Home screen and click the Find option.
2. On the search box, type F1 TV using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the F1 TV app from the suggestions.
4. Tap the Get button to add the app to your Hisense TV.
5. Wait for the installation to complete, then launch the app.
6. Sign in with your credentials and stream F1 Grand Prix 2023 event on your Hisense Fire TV.
How to Cast F1 TV on Hisense Smart TV
This method is applicable only to Hisense Android TV and Hisense Google TV. In addition to direct installation, you can also cast F1 TV videos on your TV. To cast the video, you need to connect the smartphone and Hisense Smart TV to the same WiFi.
Note: If your Hisense TV lacks cast support, connect a Chromecast device to your TV.
2. Launch the F1 TV app and sign in to your account using the required login details.
3. Play any video on the F1 TV app.
4. Tap the Cast icon located at the top right corner of the playback screen.
5. Choose your Hisense TV device from the pop-up menu.
6. Now, the video playing on the app will appear on your Hisense Smart TV.
F1 TV: Subscription Plans
Refer to the table below to learn about the subscription costs and packages offered by F1 TV. You can get any one of the subscriptions below on the official F1 TV website.
|Plans||Monthly Cost||Yearly Cost||Content Offered|
|F1 TV Pro||$9.99||$79.99||Stream F1 Live and on-demand content.|
|F1 TV Access||$2.99||$26.99||F1 race replays,|
Exclusive F1 documentaries and other on-demand videos.
How to Fix F1 TV Not Working on Hisense Smart TV
If the F1 TV app doesn’t work properly, it may be due to several reasons, like poor internet connection, outdated Hisense TV firmware, more cache files, and an outdated F1 TV app. You can quickly fix these issues by following the troubleshooting methods mentioned below.
- Connect your Hisense TV to a strong internet connection
- Update your Hisense TV to the latest firmware.
- Clear the cache data in the F1 TV app.
- Update the F1 TV app.
- If none of the methods work, restart your Hisense TV and try again after some time.
Additional Information About Formula 1 2023
Refer to the table below to find the location and lap count of the upcoming F1 Grand Prix event.
|2||Saudi Arabia||50||Sergio Pérez|
|5||United States||57||Max Verstappen|
|11||Great Britain||52||Max Verstappen|
|16||Singapore||71||Carlos Sainz Jr.|
Frequently Asked Questions
The Formula 1 races are live telecasted on the ESPN channel. ESPN channel is available on streaming apps like YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, Hulu, FuboTV, or Sling TV. Install any one of the apps on Hisense TV and live stream the races through the ESPN channel.
Yes. F1 TV is a Chromecast-compatible app. So, you can easily cast F1 TV videos on your TV.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Connect Computer to Samsung Smart TV
- How to Block YouTube on Amazon Fire Tablet
- 11 Best Ways to Fix AirPlay Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Sideload Mozilla Firefox on Google TV
- How to Connect Wii to Samsung Smart TV [5 Different Ways]
- How to Install SHOWTIME App on Samsung Smart TV
- Can I Get a Free Trial on Peacock TV?
- How to Clear Cache on Android Phone / Tablet [Possible Ways]
- How to Access Microsoft Teams on Apple TV
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Amazon Fire Tablet