Fox Sports is a popular streaming platform for sports that streams major leagues (national and international) to users. Apart from streaming, you can get access to watch the match scores, stories, and more. The platform lets you add favorites where you can get the content of your favorite player, match, shows, and teams in prior. You can install the Fox Sports app from the Roku Channel Store to watch live matches on Roku with expert analysis.
How to Install & Activate Fox Sports on Roku
Installing apps on a Roku device is simple and can be done within a few minutes.
1. First, turn on and connect Roku to the WiFi network.
2. Press Home on the remote to get the Home screen.
3. On the Home screen, select Streaming Channels.
4. Under Streaming Channels, choose Search Channels.
5. Input Fox Sports using the on-screen keyboard and search.
6. Next, select Add Channel to initiate the download.
7. After installing, select Get Channel to access Fox Sports.
8. Now, you can see the activation code on the TV screen.
9. To activate Fox Sports, navigate to the activation site, enter the code displayed on the screen and click Submit.
10. Select the desired TV provider and log in using the account credentials.
11. Once signed in, you can access Fox Sports and stream the FIFA World Cup 2022 on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Fox Sports on Roku
1. Ensure that your smartphone and the Roku device are connected to the same network.
3. Launch the app and sign in to your account.
4. Go to Control Center (iPhone/iPad) or Notification Panel (Android) on your smartphone.
5. Tap Screen Mirroring (iOS) or Cast icon (Android) to cast the content.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list of nearby devices.
6. Once the devices get paired, you can start streaming the desired content.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install the Fox Sports app on the device for free. But to access the content, you must have a TV provider subscription.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Nickelodeon Kodi Addon
- How to Mute a Tab in Chrome Browser
- How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
- How to Clear Firefox Cache [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser [Mobile & Desktop]
- Best Browser for Android TV / Android TV Box
- How to Reset Chrome Web Browser [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Install Les Mills on LG Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch Freevee on Roku
- How to Setup and Use Chromebook