- To Download Fox Sports on Samsung Smart TV: Turn on your SamsungTV → Press the Smart Hub button → Home screen → Apps → Search bar → FOX Sports → Install.
- To Activate Fox Sports on Samsung Smart TVs: Launch the Fox Sports app → Tap the Sign in button → Activation code → Fox Sports activation website → Enter the Activation code → Submit → Login.
- To AirPlay Fox Sports on Samsung TV: Connect your Samsung TV and Apple device to the same internet connection → Install FOX Sports → Sign in → Play any sports content → Control Center → Select Screen Mirror → Select your Samsung TV.
- To Screen Mirror Fox Sports on Samsung TV: Connect your Samsung TV and smartphone to the same WiFi → Download Fox Sports → Login → Play any content → Select Screen cast option → Select your Samsung TV name → Allow.
If you are a sports fan, download the Fox Sports app on your Samsung TV to watch all national and international matches with standard streaming quality. The Fox Sports app is officially available on the native app store of Samsung TV. By installing the app on your Samsung TV, you can stream popular sports content like Big Ten, MLB, Big East, WWE, Tennis, and many more.
Fox Sports is only compatible with Samsung TVs released in 2017 and later. If you own an older model Smart TV, you can stream the Fox Sports content using browsers and compatible streaming devices. This article will help you on how to install and activate the Fox Sports app on your smart TV.
Fox Sports Subscription
To stream the content on Fox Sports on your TV, you need to create a Fox Sports account. You can create a Fox Sports account by visiting its official website. Since the service does not have its own subscription plan, you need to stream its content only with the subscription of a compatible TV Provider or Streaming service. Some of the popular TV Providers and Streaming services compatible with Fox Sports are listed below in the table.
|Cable TV Providers
|Hulu Plus Live TV
How to Download Fox Sports on Samsung TV
1. Switch on your Samsung TV and connect to a stable WiFi network.
2. Press the Smart Hub or home button on your remote to get the Home screen.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Navigate to the Apps tile and tap it.
4. Hit the Search bar and type Fox Sports.
5. Now, select Fox Sports and click the Install button to download the app on Smart TV.
The app will be downloaded on your Samsung Smart TV within a few minutes.
How to Activate Fox Sports on Samsung TV
In order to watch the Fox Sports content on your TV, you need to activate the app by visiting its activation website.
1. Launch the Fox Sports app on your TV and hit the Sign-in button to get the activation code.
2. Open any browser on your PC or smartphone and visit the Fox Sports activation website [http://go.foxsports.com/].
3. Input the activation code displayed on the TV screen and click Submit.
4. Now, log in to your Fox Sports account to complete the activation process.
Once activated, refresh the app and stream Fox Sports content on your TV.
Alternative Ways to Stream Fox Sports on Samsung Smart TV
Rather than the direct installation of Fox Sports on your Smart TV, you can use the alternative ways listed below to get the app.
- Screen Mirror
How to AirPlay Fox Sports on Samsung TV
Make sure to enable the AirPlay feature on your Samsung TV and connect your TV and Apple device to the same WIFI connection.
1. Download and install Fox Sports from the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Once installed, hit the Open button and Sign in to your account.
3. Enter your account credentials and play any sports content on the Fox Sports app.
4. Now, move to the Control Center of your iOS device and hit the Screen Mirroring option.
5. Select your Samsung TV from the list of devices.
Once pairing is done, the selected content on your iOS device will be simultaneously displayed on your Smart TV.
How to Screen Mirror Fox Sports From Android Device
If you’re an Android user and Fox Sports is incompatible with your Smart TV, try screen mirroring to Samsung TV to cast the Sports content on your TV.
1. Make sure to connect the Samsung TV and smartphone to the same WiFi.
2. Download the Fox Sports app from the Play Store.
3. Launch the Fox Sports app and log in to your account.
4. Play any content on your Android device.
5. Select the Screen Cast option from the Notification Panel of your Android device.
6. Select your Samsung TV from the popup menu and click Allow the option to screen mirror the content on your Samsung TV.
7. Finally, start streaming your favorite sports content on the big screen.
How to Get Fox Sports on 2017 and Below Samsung TV Models
Unfortunately, the Samsung TVs launched before 2017 are incompatible with installing the Fox Sports app on their TVs. In such cases, you can use the built-in browser on your TV and streaming services to get the Fox Sports app on Samsung Smart TV.
1. Connect your Samsung TV to a stable WIFI connection and navigate to the home screen.
2. Locate and select the Internet Browser app from the list of apps.
3. Highlight the address bar and enter [https://www.foxsports.com].
4. Select the Sign In option and enter your account details.
5. Login with your TV Provider and stream the Fox Sports content on your TV.
How to Fix Fox Not Working on Samsung TV
There are a lot of reasons that can make the Fox Sports app not work properly on your TV. The primary cause of the issue may be a poor internet connection, outdated apps, hardware issues, software glitches, etc. If you are facing any of the problems with the Fox Sports app on your TV, you can refer to the troubleshooting fixes mentioned below to fix the issue.
|Not Working Issue
|Fox Sports is not loading/working on Samsung TVs
|◘ Check the Fox Sports server from Downdetector
◘ Update your Samsung TV
◘ Remove the cache files on your Samsung TV
◘ Check for a stable internet connection
|Fox Sports black screen/playback issues
|◘ Check the network speed and consistency
◘ Update the app on your Samsung TV
◘ Update your Samsung TV
◘ Clear cache the data
◘ Check the HDMI Port connection
|The Fox app is not opening on Samsung TVs
|◘ Check your internet connection
◘ Update the Fox Sports app
◘ Clear the Fox Sports app cache
◘ Uninstall and re-install the Fox Sports app
◘ Factory reset the Samsung TV
|Fox Sports content is blocked on Samsung TVs
|◘ Ensure the VPN is disabled on your Samsung TV
◘ Cool boot the TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Since the application is geo-restricted, you cannot download the app from outside the US.
No, the service is unavailable on Samsung TV Plus.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.