Discovering and downloading new apps is very essential to get most of your Smart TV. Like Smartphones, you can download Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, YouTube and other popular apps to stream movies and TV shows. Recently, applications like Disney Plus and Apple TV Plus have been added to Samsung TVs. Hence, it is essential to know the method to add apps on Samsung Smart TV.
Related: How to Update Apps on LG Smart TV?
How to Add or Install Apps on Samsung Smart TV?
Powered by Tizen OS, Samsung Smart TV has built-in Smart Hub where you can download and add apps and games with ease. To download apps, you need to register for a Samsung Account.
Step 1: Launch your Samsung Smart TV and ensure that it was connected to the internet connection.
Step 2: Press the Smart Hub button or Menu button on your Samsung remote to access the Apps section.
Step 3: My Apps page will open on the TV.
Step 4: Find your desired app by filtering through categories like Entertainment, Videos, Popular and more.
Step 5: Once you find the app, click Install on its information page to download the app.
Step 6: Depending on app size and internet connection, the downloading process will take some time to download.
After downloading the apps, you need to update them regularly in order to get the latest media contents and security features.
Smart Hub on Samsung TV provides access to a large collection of apps ranging from Education, Entertainment, Life Style, Sports, Kids, and Fashion etc. Hope the guide will show the right direction to download/add apps on your Smart TV with ease.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- What is Projection Mapping? All You Need To Know
- How to Download BubbleUPnP for Windows 
- Six Different Ways to Advertise Your Data Science Business
- How to Make an App Using a MEAN Stack?
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]