- Enter the Samsung TV Remote Code on the Remote to program the Spectrum Remote to the Samsung TV.
If your Samsung Smart TV remote is not working, you can use the Spectrum remote as a quick fix. Pairing the Spectrum Remote is slightly different from how you pair the Samsung Remote to TV. Using the Samsung Smart TV remote codes, you can program the Spectrum TV remote with ease. Spectrum remote has all the essential buttons to control the Samsung Smart TV.
In this article, we have mentioned the different ways to program the Spectrum Remote to the Samsung Smart TV.
Steps to Program Spectrum Remote to Samsung Smart TV [Easiest Method]
Before getting into the steps, make sure that your Spectrum remote is working properly. If possible, replace the old batteries with the new ones. The Spectrum remote code for Samsung Smart TV is 6.
1. Initially, power on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Long press the Menu + OK button on the Spectrum remote.
3. Now, the Input button on the remote will blink twice.
4. Press the TV power button once, and the Input button will light up solid.
5. Point the Spectrum Remote straight at your TV and long press the number 6 on the Remote.
6. Your Samsung TV will turn off now.
7. Now, press the Power button on the Spectrum remote to turn on the Samsung Smart TV.
8. Check all the buttons on the remote and make sure it is working.
9. After that, you can control the Samsung Smart TV with the Spectrum remote.
How to Pair Spectrum Remote to Samsung TV [Code Search]
If the default code (no.6) is not working on your Samsung Smart TV, you need to enter the correct remote code manually to pair the remote. You can use any of the below-mentioned remote codes on Samsung TV to program the remote.
1. Make sure that you have turned on your TV.
2. Long press the OK and Menu button on the Spectrum remote.
3. The Input button will blink twice.
4. After that, enter the Setup Code for Samsung TV.
5. Now, the Input button will light up twice to confirm.
6. Now, check the Volume and Power button on the Remote to work on the TV.
7. Now, your Spectrum TV remote is programmed to the Samsung Smart TV.
8. If it is not working, enter the next setup code to pair the Samsung TV.
How to Program Spectrum Remote to Other Devices
You can also pair your Spectrum remote and other devices using the Radio Frequency (RF) method. With the RF method, you can connect the remote to audio devices and other external devices.
1. Press the Menu & OK button on the remote.
2. The Input button will blink twice. Now, press the Power button.
3. Now, enter the external device’s remote code. You can get the correct remote from the Spectrum website.
4. If the pairing is done successfully, the Input button will blink twice.
5. Now, you can use the Spectrum remote to control the volume and other parameters of your audio device.
Almost all universal remotes like Spectrum, Xfinity, and DirectTV remotes can be paired with Samsung Smart TVs.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Matrix IPTV: Stream 16,000 TV Channels and 80,000 VOD at $15
- Stellar IPTV: Stream 9,000 Live TV Channels and VOD at $16
- How to Change WiFi Network on Apple TV
- How to Turn Off Siri on Apple TV
- Bet365 Sports Betting App & Live Games
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Firestick
- How to Watch NFL on TCL Smart TV [Week 14]
- How to Live Stream NFL Games on Vizio Smart TV
- How to Stream NFL 2023 on Roku
- How to Install and Watch NFL on PS5