On November 13, 2019, Disney has expanded its reach by releasing a video streaming service called Disney Plus or Disney+. The newly launched service offers access to stream movies and TV shows from networks like Disney, Marvel, Pixar, National Geographic and Star Wars. At the time of launch, Walt Disney Company has announced that Disney+ will be available for all platforms including Samsung Smart TVs running Tizen OS. Anyone with Samsung Smart TV can access their favourite Disney contents without the help of streaming sticks or devices.
The monthly subscription of Disney+ costs $6.99 and the yearly subscription costs $69.99. Depending on the country, the price of Disney+ service may vary. Simultaneously, four users can stream the single subscription of Disney Plus.
Click here to sing up for Disney Plus.
How to Watch Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV?
#1: Launch your Samsung Smart TV and connect it to the internet connection.
#2: Open the Apps section.
#3: Search for the Disney+ app with the help of search bar or find the app from the Popular Apps category.
#4: Click the INSTALL button to download the Disney Plus Samsung Smart TV app.
#5: Once installed, get back to the main screen and launch the app.
#6: Select LOG IN and enter the Email ID & password that you used to register for Samsung Smart TV.
Other platforms supporting Disney Plus?
Here are some of the platforms that officially supports Disney+ service:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4 (PS4)
- Android TV
- Apple TV and more platforms.
These are the steps that you need to follow for streaming Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TVs. Disney+ also supports downloading media for offline access. Walt Disney has also announced that the media contents inside the app may vary depending on the country.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch Amazon Prime Video on Chromebook
- How to Install Crunchyroll on PS4 & PS3 
- How to Download and Install SGTV Kodi Addon 
- How to Add and Stream TSN on Roku
- How to Update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick
- How to Cancel Fitbit Premium Subscription [7 Ways]
- How to Install and Watch DAZN on Firestick [2 Easy Ways]
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Wikipedia [App & Website]
- Inside The Delicate Art of Ransomware Negotiations
- How to Find Archived Emails in Gmail