Fox Sports is one of the sports streaming applications that supports a wide range of devices, including Smart TVs. Earlier, Fox Sports hasn’t supported Vizio Smart TV for certain reasons. On November 2022, the Fox Sports application was added to Vizio Smartcast TVs along with the Fox Weather channel. Now, Vizio users can watch Fox, FS1, FS2, and Fox Deportes channels on their Smart TV without relying on any third-party service.
Sporting events to watch on Fox Sports: FIFA World Cup 2022, MLS, WWE, NFL, MLB, College Football, College Basketball, NASCAR, UEFA European Championships, and more.
How to Watch Fox Sports on Vizio Smart TV
1. Turn on your Vizio TV and connect it to a WiFi connection.
2. Go to the WatchFree+ section on the home screen.
3. Move to the Sports section at the top of the left-side menu pane.
4. Find and select the Fox Sports Channel.
5. Now, watch the Live Stream of Fox Sports channel without any subscription or registration.
How to Cast Fox Sports to Vizio Smart TV
If your TV is not compatible with Fox Sports app, you can access the casting feature on your smartphone (Android & iPhone).
1. Connect your Fox Sports installed smartphone and Vizio Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the Fox Sports app on your smartphone.
3. Play the sports content you want and look for the Cast icon on the media player.
4. Tap on it, and the device will search for nearby devices.
5. Choose your Vizio Smart TV name from the list.
6. Now, watch the selected content on your TV.
How to Watch Fox Sports on Vizio TV Using Streaming Devices
If you can’t access Fox Sports on your TV with the above methods, connect an external streaming device to your TV and install the Fox Sports app. Devices like Firestick, Roku, and Apple TV have official support to install the Fox Sports fee without any fee. For this method, your TV must have an HDMI port to connect the device. Use our dedicated installation guides to install the Fox Sports app on your device without hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can use services like Sling TV, fuboTV, and YouTube TV to Live stream Fox Sports channels without a TV provider subscription.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install Nickelodeon Kodi Addon
- How to Mute a Tab in Chrome Browser
- How to Cancel Fortnite Crew Subscription
- How to Clear Firefox Cache [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Update Google Chrome Browser [Mobile & Desktop]
- Best Browser for Android TV / Android TV Box
- How to Reset Chrome Web Browser [Smartphone & PC]
- How to Install Les Mills on LG Smart TV
- How to Add and Watch Freevee on Roku
- How to Setup and Use Chromebook