How to Install and Watch Hulu on Android TV
Hulu is an on-demand video streaming platform launched in 2008. With Hulu, you will have access to all the movies, TV shows, originals, Kid shows, and live content on its platform. Hulu is also available on all devices like Android and iOS and also supports Android TV. Moreover, you can download videos offline and stream them anytime you want.
With the Parental control feature, you can monitor your kid’s profiles for safe streaming. In addition to that, you can have up to 6 profiles with one Hulu account and access 2 devices simultaneously.
To access Hulu, you need to buy a subscription plan. There are three subscription plans available on Hulu:
- $6.99- Get access to on-demand content for one month with ads. The first month is free with this plan.
- $12.99- Get access to on-demand content for one month without ads. The first month is free with this plan.
- $69.99- You will get access to Hulu with Live TV for one month. The first week is free with this plan.
You dont need to sign in with any contract. Thus, you can cancel your Hulu subscription anytime. Now, let us see about the procedure to install Hulu on your TV.
How to Download and Stream Hulu on Android TV
Quick Guide: On your Android TV, go to Google Play Store > Search Hulu > Select the app > Click Install > Click Open to launch the app.
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Go to the home screen and select the Google Play Store.
3. In the search bar, type Hulu and search for it.
4. Select the Hulu application from the search result.
5. Select the Install tab to install Hulu on your TV.
How to Activate Hulu on Android TV
1. Open the Hulu application an activation code will display on your screen.
2. Go to http://hulu.com/activate on your browser.
3. Enter the activation code and click Continue.
4. Sign in with your account to stream Hulu on your TV.
5. Open the Hulu application on your TV.
How to Cast Hulu on Android TV
Here are the steps to cast Hulu to TV using an Android phone.
1. Install the Hulu application on your Android smartphone from the Google Play store.
2. Open the application and sign in to your account.
3. Select a show that you want to play on your Android TV.
4. Select the Cast option from the upper right corner.
5. Now, Hulu will be cast on your TV.
How to Watch Hulu on Android TV in UK
Using a VPN for Android TV, you can stream Hulu on Android TV anywhere in the world. VPN bypasses the server and unlocks the geo-restrictions thus, you can stream all the contents on Hulu without any interruption. All you require is the best VPN for your Android TV like ExpressVPN, IPVanish VPN, Proton VPN, or Nord VPN.
With Hulu, you will get all the entertainment available on its platform. Get access to unlimited entertainment by subscribing to its service and following the above steps to watch it on Android TV.
Yes, you can install and stream Hulu on your device from the official App section.
If Hulu is not working on your Androi TV, connect your device with a stable internet connection and try again.
These error codes may occur due to connectivity issues with the network or outdated version o the pp on your device.
No, Hulu needs a subscription to stream its content.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch IPTV on PS5 [Possible Ways]
- How to Watch F1 TV [Formula 1 2023] on Chromecast
- How to Watch F1 on Roku [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 Race on Firestick [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Fix HBO Max Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Watch F1 on Samsung Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Live Stream F1 on Hisense Smart TV [Formula 1 2023]
- How to Activate ABC on Roku, Apple TV, and Smart TV
- How to Get MTV on Apple TV