Hulu is an on-demand video streaming platform launched in 2008. With Hulu, you will have access to all the movies, tv shows, and live content on its platform. It is also available on all devices like Android and iOS. Hulu also supports Android TV. To access Hulu, you need to buy a subscription plan. There are three subscription plans available on Hulu:
- $6.99- Get access to on-demand contents for one month with ads. The first month is free with this plan.
- $12.99- Get access to on-demand contents for one month without ads. The first month is free with this plan.
- $64.99- You will get access to Hulu with Live TV for one month. The first week is free with this plan.
Now, let us see about the procedure to install Hulu on your TV.
How to Install and Stream Hulu on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Go to the home screen and select the Google Play Store.
3. In the search bar, type Hulu and search for it.
4. Select the Hulu application from the search result.
5. Select the Install tab to install Hulu on your TV.
How to Activate Hulu on Android TV
1. Open the Hulu application an activation code will display on your screen.
2. Go to http://hulu.com/activate on your browser.
3. Enter the activation code and click Continue.
4. Sign in with your account to stream Hulu on your TV.
5. Open the Hulu application on your Android TV.
BONUS- Cast Hulu on Android TV
1. Install the Hulu application on your Android smartphone from the Google Play store.
2. Open the application and sign in to your account.
3. Select a show that you want to play on your Android TV.
4. Select the Cast option from the upper right corner.
5. Now, Hulu will be cast on your TV.
Related: How to Watch Popcorn Time on Android TV
With Hulu, you will get all the entertainment available on its platform. Get access to unlimited entertainment by subscribing to its service and follow the above steps to watch it on Android TV.
Share all your queries and feedback in the comments section.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch HGTV on Amazon Firestick
- 7 Cool Gadgets for Coders of Different Programming Languages
- How to Watch Funimation on Google TV
- How to Stream Crunchyroll on Google TV
- How To Use Technology Advancements To Improve Your Business
- How to Chromecast PDF Files Using Smartphone & PC
- How to Connect AirPods to Your Mac
- The Best Websites To Keep You Entertained This Festive Season
- How to Unlock Your Apple Watch Immediately
- How to Turn on Your Apple Watch