- The Hulu app is officially available on the Play Store of Android TV.
- Upon installation, visit the Hulu activation site to activate the app on your TV.
- You can install the Hulu app on your smartphone from the Play Store or App Store and cast its content on your TV.
- Using the Downloader app, you can also sideload the Hulu app (https://urlsrt.io/HuluAPK) on your Android TV.
Hulu is a premium live TV streaming service that offers thousands of films, award-winning TV shows, Hulu Originals, etc. You can install Hulu on Android TV from the Google Play Store. Also, you can Cast or AirPlay the app from a smartphone to your TV. If the Hulu app is unavailable on Android TV due to geo-restrictions, you can sideload the APK file using Downloader.
The subscription plan of Hulu starts from $7.99/month. You can visit their official website to explore more such plans. In addition, Hulu offers a free trial for up to 30 days on their base plans for new subscribers.
How to Install Hulu on Android TV
1. Switch ON and connect your Android TV to a WiFi network.
2. Go to the Apps section from the Android TV home screen.
3. Open the Play Store and tap the Search icon.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
4. Search for the Hulu app.
5. Select the app from the suggestions and hit Install to download the app on your Android TV.
6. Once downloaded, activate the Hulu app to stream content.
How to Activate Hulu on Android TV
1. Open the Hulu app on your TV and tap Log In.
2. Hit the option Activate on a computer, and note down the Hulu Activation code displayed on your TV screen.
3. Visit the Hulu activation website (hulu.com/activate) from a browser on your PC or smartphone.
4. Login with your Hulu account credentials.
5. Enter the activation code in the required field.
6. Hit the Activate button to activate the app on your Android TV.
7. Once activated, play any TV channel and watch it on your TV.
How to Cast Hulu on Android TV from Android or iPhone
If you cannot download the Hulu app on Android TV due to storage issues, you can cast Hulu on your TV from a smartphone. To do it, connect your smartphone and Android TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the Hulu app and sign in with your Hulu account credentials.
3. Play your desired content and tap the Cast icon on the player screen. If you’re using an iPhone, hit the AirPlay icon.
4. Select your Android TV from the list of devices shown.
5. The video playing on the mobile will appear on your Android TV.
How to Sideload Hulu on Android TV using Downloader
If you cannot install Hulu on Android TV due to geo-restrictions, you can sideload Hulu using the Downloader app.
1. Go to the Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Tap the Search icon and search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the app and hit Install to get the Downloader app on your Android TV.
4. You need to enable unknown sources on your Android TV. For that, go to Settings → choose Device Preferences → Security & Restrictions → Unknown Sources → Toggle on Downloader.
5. Launch the Downloader app and tap Allow to the appearing prompts.
6. Enter the Hulu APK link (https://urlsrt.io/HuluAPK) in the URL field and hit Go.
6. After downloading the APK, click Install to download the app.
7. Launch the Hulu app and sign in to your account to stream movies.
How to Fix Hulu Not Working on Android TV
Sometimes, you may face issues with the Hulu app on your TV due to several reasons like poor internet connection, server outage, outdated firmware, and many more. To fix such issues, you can follow some simple troubleshooting methods mentioned below,
- Since Hulu is a streaming service, you need to connect your TV to a high-speed internet connection.
- Check Hulu’s server status on the Downdetector website.
- Connect the phone and TV to the same WiFi while casting.
- Update your Android TV firmware. and then update the app.
- Log out and re-login to your Hulu account.
- Clear excessive app cache and data.
- Restart your Android TV and relaunch the app.
- Uninstall and reinstall Hulu.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can download Hulu on Android TV from the Google Play Store.
Yes. Hulu offers a 30-day free trial on the base plans.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.