Streaming services like Hulu have become increasingly popular in recent years. The Hulu app is compatible with the LG Smart TV that runs on webOS 3.5 or higher version. If you are using these webOS models, you can directly install the Hulu app from the LG Content Store. Older webOS version users can use the casting method to stream Hulu videos on LG TV. Make sure to subscribe to any one of the Hulu plans before installing the app on your TV.
How to Get Hulu on LG Smart TV
#1. Connect your LG TV to a strong Internet connection.
#2. Hit the Home button on your LG TV remote.
#3. Click the LG Content Store at the bottom of the screen.
#4. Hit the Search icon and enter Hulu using the on-screen keyboard.
#5. Select the Hulu app from the search results.
#6. Click Install on the Hulu info screen.
#7. That’s it. Hulu will be installed on your TV.
How to Activate Hulu on LG Smart TV
#1. Launch the Hulu app after installation.
#2. Select the Log In button on the app interface.
There are two ways to activate the Hulu app on your LG Smart TV.
1. Activate on a computer
2. Log in on this device
If you have chosen the option Activate on a computer, refer to the steps mentioned below.
- Make a note of the Hulu activation code exhibited on the screen.
- On your PC, launch a browser of your choice and visit the activation website hulu.com/activate.
- Sign in using your mail ID and password associated with your Hulu account.
- Enter the activation code on the next page and click Submit.
If you have selected the option Log in on this device, enter the login credentials of your Hulu account to sign in.
#4. Finally, the app will be activated on your LG TV. Play your favorite movie or TV show and enjoy streaming it on your LG Smart TV.
Alternate Method to Watch Hulu on LG Smart TV [Web Browser]
#1. Hit the Home button on your LG TV remote and select the Web Browser tile at the bottom.
#2. Type www.hulu.com on the address bar and navigate to the Hulu website.
#3. Hit Log In on the Hulu website and sign in to your account.
#4. After signing in, play any Hulu content on the website and watch it on your TV.
How to Cast Hulu on LG Smart TV
LG Smart TVs are not equipped with the cast feature. In order to cast Hulu videos on LG TV, you need to connect and set up a Chromecast device with your LG TV.
#1. Connect your Smartphone and Chromecast-connected LG TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
#3. Sign in to your Hulu account.
#4. Select a show or movie you intend to watch on LG TV.
#5. Tap the Cast icon displayed at the top.
#6. Select your Chromecast-connected LG TV from the devices list.
#7. On a successful connection, the Hulu content playing on the smartphone will appear on your TV.
Hulu: Subscription Plans
The subscription plans and prices of Hulu are mentioned below. You can get a Hulu subscription on the official website.
- Hulu (With Ads) – $7.99/month
- Without Ads -$14.99/month
- Hulu + Live TV (Ads) – $69.99/month.
- Hulu + Live TV (Without Ads) – $82.99/month.
- Disney Bundle Trio Basic – $12.99/month
- Disney Bundle Trio Premium– $19.99/month
How to Fix Hulu Not Working on LG Smart TV
Whenever you face issues in the Hulu app, use the troubleshooting steps below to resolve them.
- Check the Internet Connectivity.
- Clear cache on the Hulu app.
- Update the app on your LG TV.
- Restart your LG Smart TV.
- Update your LG TV to the latest version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can stream Hulu free for 30 days by subscribing to the free trial.
If you are using LG TVs below the webOS 3.5 version, you can’t find the app in the LG Content Store.
DirecTV App on LG TV is the best alternative to Hulu.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install NOW TV on Chromecast with Google TV
- How to Play GTA Vice City on Netflix
- Scary Skins For CS2 Players
- How to Install Vudu on Samsung Smart TV
- How Do Window Cleaning Robots Work?
- How to Update Sharp Smart TV Firmware [All Models]
- How to Watch Facebook Live Videos on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch Freeview on Firestick
- The Most Popular Online Casino Games in Australia
- Navigating Regulatory Challenges: No KYC Crypto Payment Gateways