- To Install Hulu on Samsung Smart TV: Switch on your TV → Press the Home button → Apps tile → Search bar → Hulu app → Install button.
- To Activate Hulu on Samsung TV: Launch the app → Sign in →Visit the Hulu activation website → Enter email ID and password → Enter activation code → Activate button.
- To AirPlay Hulu on Samsung TV: Connect your Samsung TV and iOS to the same internet → Get the Hulu app → Login → Tap the AirPlay icon → Select Samsung TV.
- To Screen Mirror Hulu on Samsung TV: Connect your smartphone and TV to the same internet → Install the Hulu app → Select screen mirror → Tap Allow.
Hulu is a top-rated streaming service that allows you to stream plenty of movies, series, and live TV channels on your Samsung TV. By downloading Hulu on Samsung Smart TV, you can stream all your desired OTT content in premium streaming quality without any buffering issues. Since it is a geo-restricted platform, you cannot stream Hulu content outside the US & its territories.
If you are a Samsung TV user, you may have noticed that the Hulu app is already pre-installed on your TV. However, if your TV doesn’t have Hulu as the built-in app, you can download it directly from the SmartHub store on your Smart TV. Apart from this, you can screen mirror or AirPlay Hulu if you don’t want to download the app on your Samsung TV.
How to Install Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
If your TV doesn’t have Hulu as the pre-installed app, you can follow the installation guide or jump into the activation steps to stream the Hulu content on your TV. If you are a new user, you can subscribe to Hulu by visiting its official website to stream its content on your Samsung Smart TV. The subscription price of Hulu base plans starts from $7.99 per month, and live TV plans from $69.99 per month.
1. Switch on your Samsung TV and ensure you connect it to a stable WIFI connection.
2. Press the Home/Smart Hub button on your remote and select the Apps tile.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
3. Tap the Search bar in the top-right corner and search for the Hulu app.
4. Select the Hulu app from the list of apps that appear in the search result and tap the Install button.
5. Within a few minutes, the app will be installed on your Samsung TV.
How to Get Hulu on Old Samsung TV
You can also get the Hulu app on your old Samsung TV model by following the below steps.
1. Switch On your Samsung TV and press the Internet @ button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Select the Content View option.
3. Now, tap on the search icon and type Hulu app.
4. Select the Hulu app and hit the Install button to get the app on your Samsung Smart TV.
5. Once installed, launch the app on your TV and log in with your credentials to enjoy streaming.
How to Activate Hulu on Samsung Smart TV
You cannot stream the Hulu content on your TV directly after installing the app. You need to activate the app to stream its content.
1. Launch the Hulu app and hit the Sign in button to prompt an activation code.
Note: If your Smart TV Remote has the Hulu button, you can press it to launch the app.
2. Now, open the browser on your smartphone or PC and visit the activation website of Hulu [www.hulu.com/activate].
3. Enter your email credentials and log into your account.
4. Input the activation code displayed on your TV.
5. Now, click the Activate button to activate Hulu on your TV.
6. Finally, relaunch the app to stream your desired content on the Hulu app.
How to Watch Hulu on Samsung TV via Browser
If the Hulu app is not supported on your Samsung Smart TVs, you can stream its content without buffering issues using the browser.
1. Tap the Home button on your Smart remote to launch the home screen.
2. Tap on the Internet app from the home screen.
3. Hit the address bar and get into the Hulu website [https://www.hulu.com].
4. Click the Login button and enter your Hulu account credentials.
5. After signing into your account, play any content on the website and start watching it on your TV.
Alternative Ways to Stream Hulu on Samsung TV
Apart from direct installation of the app, you can also stream Hulu on your Smart TV via various alternative methods as listed below.
- AirPlay Hulu from Apple Device
- Screen Mirror Hulu via Android Devices
How to AirPlay Hulu on Samsung TV (iPhone/iPad)
Before you begin to AirPlay Hulu from Samsung TV, turn on the AirPlay feature on your Samsung TV.
1. Connect your Samsung TV and iPhone/iPad to the same internet connection.
2. Download the Hulu app from the App Store on your iOS device.
3. After downloading, launch the Hulu app and log into your account.
4. Now, play any video on your iPhone/iPad and tap the AirPlay icon.
5. Select your Samsung TV from the popup menu.
6. Now, the content on your iOS device will start to display on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Screen Mirror Hulu on Samsung TV from Android Device
1. Connect your smartphone and Samsung TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Download the Hulu from Google Play Store on your desired smartphone.
3. Open the Hulu app on your smartphone and log in with your account credentials.
4. Select and play your favorite content from the Hulu app.
5. Now, tap the Cast icon on the Hulu app and select your TV from the popup.
6. Tap on Allow to establish the connection on your Samsung TV.
7. Finally, play the content on the Hulu app to stream on your Samsung TV.
How to Fix Hulu App Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
Even though Hulu is one of the most well-known streaming services, you may face non-working issues like load failure, playback issues, shutting off, freezing, etc. You can fix these issues by following the troubleshooting fixes listed below.
|NOT WORKING ISSUES
|Hulu Not Loading / Buffering / Shutting Off on Samsung Smart TV
|◘ Update the Hulu app
◘ Clear the cache on your Samsung TV
◘ Check the Hulu subscription
◘ Update your Samsung TV
|Hulu Closed Captioning Not Working on Samsung Smart TV
|◘ Confirm the language of the caption
◘ Turn off and Turn on the caption again
◘ Close the Hulu app and relaunch
◘ Delete the app on your Samsung TV and reinstall the app
|Hulu Freezing / Stopped Working on Samsung Smart TV
|◘ Check the internet connection
◘ Power cycle your Samsung TV
◘ Uninstall and reinstall the Hulu app
◘ Sign out and Sign In to your Hulu account on Samsung TV
◘ Factory reset the Samsung TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can enable the picture in picture mode from the Hulu app on your Samsung Smart TV.
Yes. If you prefer not to use Hulu longer, delete the app on your Samsung TV.
You can update the Hulu app on your Samsung TV under Apps, followed by Settings, and finally click on Update/Auto Update.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.