- The Netflix app is available for Samsung Smart TV models released in 2012 and later models.
- Go to the Netflix activation website to activate the app on your Samsung TV.
- You can also Cast the Netflix content on Samsung Smart TV by installing the app on your Android phone.
- Samsung Smart also supports streaming the web version of Netflix (https://www.netflix.com/).
Netflix is a paid streaming service that offers popular movies, TV series, and documentaries in different genres. Most Samsung Smart TVs have Netflix pre-installed on them. If you can’t find the app on the home screen or in the Apps section, you can easily download the Netflix app from the Smart Hub on Samsung Smart TV.
Alternatively, you can cast the app from an Android smartphone or use the web version on your TV. To watch Netflix content, you must sign up for the service from the official website. The base plan starts from $6.99/month. This article explains all possible ways to watch Netflix content on Samsung TV.
How to Get Netflix on Samsung Smart TV
1. Connect your Samsung TV to the Internet and navigate to the home screen.
Information Use !!
Concerned about online trackers and introducers tracing your internet activity? Or do you face geo-restrictions while streaming? Get NordVPN - the ultra-fast VPN trusted by millions, which is available at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. With the Double VPN, Split tunneling, and Custom DNS, you can experience internet freedom anytime, anywhere.
2. Hit the Smart Hub button on your Samsung TV remote and navigate to the Apps tile.
3. Click the Search icon and type Netflix using the virtual keyboard.
4. On the app information page, click Install to add the app to Samsung TV.
How to Activate Netflix on Samsung Smart TV
Once installed, you need to activate the Netflix app to access its content on your TV.
1. Launch the Netflix app on your TV and hit the Sign In button.
2. Choose the Sign In From Web option.
3. You will see an activation code and web link.
4. On your smartphone or PC, visit Netflix activation website (https://www.netflix.com/tv8).
5. Enter the code in the required field and click Enter Code to Continue.
6. Type the login details of your Netflix account if prompted.
7. Finally, watch all your favorite Netflix content on a larger screen.
Note: You can also choose the Sign-in with Remote option and enter your Netflix email ID and password directly.
How to Cast Netflix on Samsung TV
If the Netflix app is unavailable on older models of Samsung TVs, you can cast the app from your Android phone. For that, you need to connect your TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Download the Netflix app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. Launch the app and log in with the account credentials.
3. Play your favorite content and hit the Cast icon in the media playback.
4. Choose your Samsung TV from the list of available devices for pairing.
5. The content you play on your smartphone will be shown on your Samsung TV
How to Watch Netflix on Samsung TV Via Internet Browser
1. Click the Smart Hub button on your TV remote.
2. Select the Internet Browser tile at the bottom.
3. Type the URL (netflix.com) on the address bar and visit the website.
4. Hit the Sign-in button at the top.
5. Enter the Email ID and password of your Netflix account and click Sign in.
6. Now, start streaming your favorite movies and TV series on Samsung Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Question
Currently, Netflix does not offer any free trial.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.