Paramount Plus is a streaming application that comprises more than 2500 movies and thousands of TV shows. It includes both live and on-demand content. It is a user-friendly application that categorizes the content based on its genre. Apart from movies and TV shows, it also has several sports content. You can stream the Paramount+ content in different quality formats such as SD, HD, and UHD. It also has classic movies and award-winning series. With Paramount+, you can watch popular TV series like The Stand, The good fight, Star Trek: Discovery, Why Women Kill, etc. All the content in Paramount Plus is equipped with closed captioning.
Paramount Plus is compatible with different smart devices such as Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, etc. You can also install the Paramount+ app on LG Smart TV with webOS 4.0 or higher. Before installing the application on LG Smart TV, get a subscription plan to Paramount Plus.
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans
Paramount Plus offers two types of subscription plans. You can also cancel the Paramount subscription anytime.
- The Base plan, also called the Limited Commercials plan, allows you to stream the content with limited ads. The subscription price of the base plan is $5.99/month or $59.99/year.
- The Premium Plan is an ad-free plan that allows you to stream content without any ads. The subscription cost of the premium plan is $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
How to Install Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
1. Turn On your LG Smart TV and press the home button on your remote.
2. Scroll down and click the LG Content Store displayed on the home screen.
3. Select the Search icon at the top right corner and type Paramount Plus using the virtual keyboard.
4. Locate the app from the search suggestion and hit the Install button to install the Paramount+ app on LG Smart TV.
5. After installing the app, open it and follow the on-screen procedures to activate the app.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
1. Launch the Paramount Plus app on your LG Smart TV.
2. Next, select the Sign-in button. You will see two options to activate the app.
3. On my TV: If you have chosen this option, enter your Paramount+ account credentials and tap the Sign In button again.
4. On paramountplus.com: If you have selected this option, you will see a code and the activation link on the TV screen. Note down the code and visit the website paramountplus.com/lg and enter the activation code.
5. Finally, tap the Activate button and type your account credentials to sign in.
6. Now, open the Paramount Plus app on your LG TV and stream your favorite movies on a big screen.
How to Cast Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
The latest LG TV models have in-built cast and AirPlay support. If your LG TV doesn’t have a cast feature, connect a Google Chromecast device to your TV and set it up.
1. Connect the Smartphone and the LG Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Paramount Plus app on your Android or iOS Smartphone.
3. Next, launch the app and enter your Paramount Plus account credentials to sign in.
4. Tap the Cast icon at the top and select the LG Smart TV from the list.
5. Now, the Paramount+ app screen will appear on your LG Smart TV. Play any video content on the Paramount Plus app and enjoy streaming it on your LG TV.
How to Fix Paramount Plus Not Working on LG Smart TV
1. Check the internet connection and make sure to connect to a Wi-Fi with higher bandwidth. You need a minimum 3Mbps internet speed to stream Paramount+ content without any interruption.
2. Ensure that the Paramount Plus app is updated to the latest version. If not, update the app on LG Smart TV.
3. Close the Paramount+ app and open it again.
4. Uninstall and reinstall the Paramount Plus app.
5. Update the LG Smart TV to the latest webOS version.
6. Restart your LG TV and try accessing the Paramount Plus app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Paramount Plus app is available in the LG Content Store.
You can install the Paramount Plus app on LG Smart TV from the LG Content Store. In addition to this, you can also Chromecast Paramount+ to LG TV.
No. Paramount Plus is a premium subscription service that does not provide content for free.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV
- How to Find Your Archived Messages on Messenger