Peacock TV is a popular streaming service that includes both live and on-demand content. With Peacock TV, you can watch more than 50 TV channels and 500+ VOD content. It is a freemium service that lets you stream some content for free. Peacock TV provides two subscription plans – Premium ($4.99/month) and Premium Plus ($9.99/month). Peacock TV is available in the LG Content Store of LG Smart TV. So, you can easily download the app without any sideloading method. In addition to direct installation, you can cast or airplay the Peacock TV videos on LG TV from your Android Phone or iPhone.
How to Get Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
 Power On your LG Smart TV and press the Home button on the LG TV remote.
 Scroll right and select the LG Content Store tile.
 Locate and hit the Search icon on the LG Content Store.
 Type Peacock TV in the search box using the virtual keyboard.
 Select the app and tap Install on the app description page.
How to Activate Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
After installing the Peacock app, you need to activate it to access its content. To do it, refer to the steps below.
 Launch the Peacock TV app on your LG TV.
 Note the activation code shown on the LG TV screen.
 Visit the Peacock TV activation webpage (peacocktv.com/activate) from a browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
 Enter the Peacock activation code displayed on your TV and tap Continue.
 Sign in to your Peacock TV account by filling up the required credentials.
 Now, reopen the Peacock TV app and stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Watch Peacock TV on LG Smart TV via Web Browser
 Tap the LG Web Browser on the home screen.
 Type the Peacock TV website URL (www.peacocktv.com) on the search bar.
 Log In to your Peacock TV account using the required details.
 Once signed in, play your desired content on the website and watch it on your LG Smart TV.
How to AirPlay Peacock TV on LG Smart TV from iPhone
Before following the steps below, connect the iPhone and LG Smart TV to the same WiFi.
 First, go to Settings and enable the AirPlay option on LG Smart TV.
 Launch the Peacock TV app after installation and sign in to your account.
 Then, play any content on the Peacock TV app and tap the AirPlay icon on the player screen.
 Choose your LG Smart TV to cast the video.
 Now, enjoy streaming the Peacock TV video on LG Smart TV.
How to Cast Peacock TV on LG Smart TV from Android Phone
Before moving into the steps, connect and set up a Chromecast device with your LG Smart TV.
 Connect the Android Phone and LG Smart TV to the same WiFi.
 Install the Peacock TV app from the Play Store on your Android Phone.
 After installation, open the app and sign in to your Peacock TV account.
 Play your desired content on the Peacock TV app and hit the Cast icon on the player screen.
 Tap your LG Smart TV from the devices list.
 Now, watch the Peacock TV video on your LG TV.
How to Fix Peacock TV Not Working on LG Smart TV
On some occasions, you might experience issues like error codes, black screen, buffering, etc., while streaming Peacock TV on LG Smart TV. These problems are caused due to minor bugs or temporary malfunctions. You can easily fix this problem using the troubleshooting steps listed below.
- Verify if Peacock TV has a server outage.
- Ensure your LG TV has a strong internet connection.
- If AirPlay is not working on LG Smart TV, check whether you have connected the iPhone and TV to the same WiFi.
- Update the app on LG Smart TV.
- Clear the Cache of the Peacock TV app.
- Update the LG Smart TV to the latest firmware.
- Finally, restart your LG Smart TV and try accessing the app again.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Peacock TV does not offer any free trial.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- Vision IPTV: Watch 8500+ Channels and 85,000+ Video On Demand for $7.22
- How to Watch UEFA Champions League 2023-24 on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Reset Samsung Smart TV Remote for All Models
- How to Watch LaLiga on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream LaLiga on LG Smart TV
- How to Install and Watch NFL on PS5
- How to Stream NFL Game Pass on Chromecast
- How to Add and Watch NFL on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Live Stream MLB 2023 on Firestick
- How to Watch MLB 2023 [Major League Baseball] on Roku