Peacock TV is an American-based streaming service. It offers free content for 13,000 hours and Premium content for 20,000 hours. Peacock TV provides popular NBC network shows, original series, movies, live news & sports, and more. It competes with services like Netflix and Hulu. It is available on various platforms, but unfortunately, Peacock TV is not available on Samsung Smart TV. Let’s see what are the possible ways to watch Peacock TV on Samsung TV.
There are three subscription plans available in Peacock TV.
- Free – Limited contents with ads
- Peacock TV Premium ($4.99 per month) – Streams the entire library with ads.
- Peacock TV Premium Plus ($9.99 per month) – Streams the entire library without ads.
We can stream Peacock TV on Samsung TV in two possible ways. The first method involves using the built-in Chromecast feature, and the second method involves using the Airplay option.
Steps to Chromecast Peacock TV on Samsung TV
Note: Mostly, all the Smart TVs come with a built-in Chromecast feature. If your Samsung TV doesn’t have an in-built Chromecast, connect a Chromecast device to your TV’s HDMI port.
1) Connect your Android or iOS device and Samsung TV to the same WiFi network.
2) Download and install Peacock TV app on your Android or iOS device.
3) Launch the app and log in with your account.
4) Select and play the media content that you want to watch.
5) Click the Cast icon located on the top right corner.
6) Select your Samsung TV from the list shown.
7) Stream the Peacock TV content and watch it on your TV.
Steps to Stream Peacock TV Using Airplay
All Samsung TV models released from 2018 supports Airplay. Before going to the steps, please check your Samsung TV model.
1) Connect your iOS device and Samsung Smart TV to the same WiFi network.
2) Install Peacock TV app on your iPhone.
3) Launch the app and login to your Peacock account.
4) Select and play the content that you want to watch.
5) Now, you can see the Airplay icon on the media player. Click on it to view the nearby devices.
6) Select your Samsung TV from the list and you can see the contents streaming on your Samsung smart TV.
Peacock TV is one of the best streaming services, but unfortunately, it is available only in the United States. If you want to stream outside the US, you can use any VPN service to bypass its geo-restrictions. You can also download the Peacock TV app directly on streaming devices like Nvidia Shield, Roku, and Apple TV because they support installing Peacock TV on their App store.
Hope this article is helpful to stream Peacock TV on Samsung smart TV. If you have any doubt ask us in the comments session.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Chromecast
- How to Install and Watch BritBox on Google TV
- How to Stream Foxtel Go on Apple TV [2 Ways]
- How to Cast NBA on Chromecast-connected TV
- How to Protect Your Device From Spy Apps
- The Growing Opportunities of Mobile Game Development
- Outlook vs. Thunderbird: In-Depth Comparison – 2022
- 7 Christmas Scams to Watch Out For
- How to Watch House of the Dragon on Firestick
- How to Install Soap2day on Firestick / Fire TV