- You can reset your Samsung Smart Hub in the Settings menu, and the steps differ for each model.
- Reset Smart Hub on 2023 Model: Go to Samsung TV home page → Click Settings → Select All Settings → Tap Support → Choose Device Care → Tap Reset Smart Hub → Enter TV PIN → Hit Done.
When your Smart Hub is not working properly due to full data storage, you have to reset it. If you fail to reset, you may end up with streaming issues while watching your favorite content on Samsung TV. The steps to reset the smart Hub may slightly differ for each Samsung TV model.
The Smart Hub acts as the main core system of all Samsung Smart TVs. Using the Smart Hub, you can perform various functions like installing & uninstalling the app, watching movies, regulating the functions of Samsung TV, and so on. Resetting of the Smart Hub is similar to resetting of the Samsung TV.
In this article, you will learn how to reset Smart Hub on your Samsung Smart TV (New or Old models) with or without a PIN.
Why Should You Reset Samsung Smart Hub
There are multiple reasons why you are here looking to reset your Samsung Smart Hub. Among those, the concerned factors are discussed here.
- Your Smart Hub is overloaded with apps.
- You wish to create a new Samsung Account.
- Loading issues on the app.
- Certain app crashes often.
- Delete any unwanted content or settings that you have installed by mistake.
- Reset your Samsung TV.
- Unstable internet connection.
- To fix unknown bugs or glitches on your TV.
Steps to Reset Samsung Smart Hub
Find out which Samsung TV model you are using before executing the process. The steps to reset differ between each TV model.
Reset Smart Hub on Samsung TV 2023 Models
1. Press the Home button on your Samsung TV remote and go to Settings.
2. Open All Settings and click on Support.
3. Choose Device Care and tap on the Reset Smart Hub option.
4. Enter your TV PIN and hit Done.
Note: The default TV PIN is 0000.
Reset Smart Hub on 2022 Models
1. Press the Home Button on your Samsung Smart TV remote and select Menu.
2. Choose Settings and click on All Settings.
3. Select Support and choose Device Care.
4. At the bottom of the screen, select Self Diagnosis.
5. Click on Reset Smart Hub.
6. Enter your TV’s PIN and click on Done once it is completed.
Reset Samsung Smart Hub on 2020 & 2021 Models
1. Press the Home Button on your Samsung remote and click on the Settings icon.
2. Select Support and click on Device Care.
3. Click on Self Diagnosis from the menu.
4. Choose Reset Smart Hub.
5. Enter the TV’s PIN and click on Done.
How to Reset Smart Hub on 2016 – 2019 Models
The Samsung TV models series 5, series 6, and series 7 were manufactured in these years.
1. Press the Home Button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Click on the Settings icon from the Samsung TV home screen.
3. Click on Support and choose the Self Diagnosis option.
4. From the menu, click on Reset Smart Hub.
5. Enter the TV’s four-digit PIN and complete the process.
How to Reset Smart Hub on Previous Models
There is a slight change between the steps to reset Smart Hub on the previous TV models. These TV models do not contain many steps like the current versions. You can delete the apps on Samsung TV before resetting the Smart Hub.
2015 J/JU/JS Models
1. Press the Menu button on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Choose Smart Hub from the settings page.
3. Click on Reset Smart Hub.
2014 H/HU/F Models
1. Press the Menu button on your TV remote.
2. Select Smart Features.
3. Click on Smart Hub Reset.
2013 F Series Models
1. Press the Menu button on the remote.
2. Select Smart Hub.
3. Click on Smart Hub Reset.
2012 E/EH/ES Models
1. Press the Smart Hub button on the TV remote.
2. Select the Tools option.
3. Click on Settings and select Reset.
Note: When your TV remote is not functioning, you can check how to reset your Samsung TV Remote.
How to Change Your Samsung TV Pin
If you have forgotten your TV PIN to complete the reset process, you can change the PIN and continue the reset steps. Here is how it should be done.
1. Press Home on your Samsung TV remote.
2. Open Settings and select All Settings.
3. Choose General & Privacy and tap System Manager > Change PIN.
4. Enter your current PIN. If you did not set one before, then enter the default PIN 0000.
5. Create and enter the new PIN twice.
Now follow the above steps to reset your Samsung TV Smart Hub.
How to Reset Smart Hub on Samsung TV Without PIN
If you cannot remember the current pin to change the pin, follow the steps here to reset your Samsung Smart Hub without a Pin. Grab your Samsung TV remote and press the Mute button → 8 → 2 → 4 → Power Button.
What Happens When You Reset Samsung Smart Hub
When you reset the Samsung Smart Hub, all the data and activities you have done using the Hub will be deleted completely. It will also delete all the apps, app data, and login details. You will lose all the customized settings, and it will return to the default settings.
But you need not worry if you have subscribed to Samsung Cloud. You can access your account and sign up to restore all your data and settings. If the Samsung Smart Hub is not working even after a reset, you can contact the support center for guidance and assistance.
To reset your Samsung Smart TV to factory settings, press Home on your Samsung TV remote and go to Settings → All Settings → General & Privacy → Select Reset.
If you have forgotten your Samsung account password to log in, you can visit account.samsung.com on your phone or laptop web browser and enter your email or phone number. You will receive an email and follow the instructions on the email to reset your Samsung Smart TV account password.
Disclosure: If we like a product or service, we might refer them to our readers via an affiliate link, which means we may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.
- How to Tag Someone on Facebook [App & Website]
- How to Add and Watch Freeview on Apple TV
- How to Chromecast DAZN on TV
- Possible Ways to Get Tinder Gold For Free
- How to Hide Snapchat Score 
- 600+ Free IPTV M3U Playlist URLs [Updated October 2023]
- How to Install and Watch IPTV on Hisense Smart TV
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV Remote Not Working Issues
- How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
- How to Get Adobe Photoshop 7-Day Free Trial